FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1 Week Of Disciplined Eating = 12 Lbs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yup.

Started the ol' weight watchers last week and weighed myself today.

I'm down 12 lbs.

I was pretty suprised at how easy it's been.
Good for you...I almost didnt recognize you the other day!

seriously...your car doesnt even lean to one side anymore....

much!
if its your first week a load of it is water weight, and now all the real stuff will start to come off...

first week or two is always the hardest, keep it up man, youll reach your goal in no time.
I'm with you starting this week big man. Next time I see you, we'll both be down around 20 lbs.
Congrats Anthony! Keep it up!
Way to go man... add in a stationary bike for 20-30 mins every other night, and some comfortable weights opposite the bike... you won't know what to do with yourself in a couple of months.
I know the most of it right now is water..... but hey 12lbs is 12 lbs.

I'm joining a gym in the fall, and fr now I'll ride the mountain bike.

The first few days were really tough. Hungry all time and I really wanted to go out and grab 50 wings and a natchos and gorge.

I think I'm over the hump now. I can eat nearly as much as I used to without being "full"

I'm excited. The biggest thing with me is seeing results. If I don't see results, I'm most likely going to fall off the wagon.
the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

try it out you'll lose 20lbs in no time
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:I know the most of it right now is water..... but hey 12lbs is 12 lbs.

I'm joining a gym in the fall, and fr now I'll ride the mountain bike.

The first few days were really tough. Hungry all time and I really wanted to go out and grab 50 wings and a natchos and gorge.

I think I'm over the hump now. I can eat nearly as much as I used to without being "full"

I'm excited. The biggest thing with me is seeing results. If I don't see results, I'm most likely going to fall off the wagon.
[right][snapback]129110[/snapback][/right]

Water losses are sometimes the best incentive, because everything "looks" and feels better almost immediately. It's a psychological thing. Ship me a few pounds, will ya? I'm stuck at 177 again. <_<
nass,Aug 8 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

[right][snapback]129120[/snapback][/right]

I did that a few months ago.

Indian food.

To this day the smell of a taxi cab turns my stomach.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:... Ship me a few pounds, will ya? I'm stuck at 177 again. <_<
[right][snapback]129124[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but 84 pounds of that is EGO!!
Damn straight. :P
microbunny,Aug 8 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:... Ship me a few pounds, will ya? I'm stuck at 177 again. <_<
[right][snapback]129124[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but 84 pounds of that is EGO!!
[right][snapback]129138[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAH :lol:
Good stuff anthony :D
No offense but thats probably not a solid 12 pounds you lost in a week, well very its likely that its not ... somethings not right ....

12 pounds in a week is a great feat that youd need more then just diet alone that you said you did in this thread to accomplish.

You could have some crazy metabolism ... but ... I dunno.

Either way congrats on getting started.
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 11: Wrote:No offense but thats probably not a solid 12 pounds you lost in a week, well very its likely that its not ... somethings not right ....

12 pounds in a week is a great feat that youd need more then just diet alone that you said you did in this thread to accomplish.

You could have some crazy metabolism ... but ... I dunno.

Either way congrats on getting started.
[right][snapback]129211[/snapback][/right]

I've taken a more active roll on things.

I bike after work and walk with Jenn after dinner.
I also take the stairs wherever possible.

It's not much, but it's more than what I was doing.
Good stuff man ... If you ever need any advice just send a question my way ...
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 11: Wrote:Good stuff man ... If you ever need any advice just send a question my way ...
[right][snapback]129240[/snapback][/right]
I'll take you up on it!
same here.. if you need anything, let me know...

Papa was on my weight training program, and it seemed to work for him.

nass,Aug 8 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

[right][snapback]129120[/snapback][/right]

Or parasites from drinking water in China... <_< ...trust me

seeing resutls is what keeps you going, on the first of every month i take a photo of my self, and compare, and thats what kept me going. Seeing the changes.
Pages: 1 2 3