Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Week Of Disciplined Eating = 12 Lbs.
Yup.

Started the ol' weight watchers last week and weighed myself today.

I'm down 12 lbs.

I was pretty suprised at how easy it's been.
Good for you...I almost didnt recognize you the other day!

seriously...your car doesnt even lean to one side anymore....

much!
if its your first week a load of it is water weight, and now all the real stuff will start to come off...

first week or two is always the hardest, keep it up man, youll reach your goal in no time.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I'm with you starting this week big man. Next time I see you, we'll both be down around 20 lbs.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Congrats Anthony! Keep it up!
Way to go man... add in a stationary bike for 20-30 mins every other night, and some comfortable weights opposite the bike... you won't know what to do with yourself in a couple of months.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I know the most of it right now is water..... but hey 12lbs is 12 lbs.

I'm joining a gym in the fall, and fr now I'll ride the mountain bike.

The first few days were really tough. Hungry all time and I really wanted to go out and grab 50 wings and a natchos and gorge.

I think I'm over the hump now. I can eat nearly as much as I used to without being "full"

I'm excited. The biggest thing with me is seeing results. If I don't see results, I'm most likely going to fall off the wagon.
the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

try it out you'll lose 20lbs in no time
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2005, 09:03 AM Wrote:I know the most of it right now is water..... but hey 12lbs is 12 lbs.

I'm joining a gym in the fall, and fr now I'll ride the mountain bike.

The first few days were really tough. Hungry all time and I really wanted to go out and grab 50 wings and a natchos and gorge.

I think I'm over the hump now. I can eat nearly as much as I used to without being "full"

I'm excited. The biggest thing with me is seeing results. If I don't see results, I'm most likely going to fall off the wagon.
[right][snapback]129110[/snapback][/right]

Water losses are sometimes the best incentive, because everything "looks" and feels better almost immediately. It's a psychological thing. Ship me a few pounds, will ya? I'm stuck at 177 again. <_<

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
nass,Aug 8 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

[right][snapback]129120[/snapback][/right]

I did that a few months ago.

Indian food.

To this day the smell of a taxi cab turns my stomach.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:... Ship me a few pounds, will ya? I'm stuck at 177 again. <_<
[right][snapback]129124[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but 84 pounds of that is EGO!!
Damn straight. :P

microbunny,Aug 8 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 8 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:... Ship me a few pounds, will ya? I'm stuck at 177 again. <_<
[right][snapback]129124[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but 84 pounds of that is EGO!!
[right][snapback]129138[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAH :lol:
Good stuff anthony :D
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
No offense but thats probably not a solid 12 pounds you lost in a week, well very its likely that its not ... somethings not right ....

12 pounds in a week is a great feat that youd need more then just diet alone that you said you did in this thread to accomplish.

You could have some crazy metabolism ... but ... I dunno.

Either way congrats on getting started.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 11: Wrote:No offense but thats probably not a solid 12 pounds you lost in a week, well very its likely that its not ... somethings not right ....

12 pounds in a week is a great feat that youd need more then just diet alone that you said you did in this thread to accomplish.

You could have some crazy metabolism ... but ... I dunno.

Either way congrats on getting started.
[right][snapback]129211[/snapback][/right]

I've taken a more active roll on things.

I bike after work and walk with Jenn after dinner.
I also take the stairs wherever possible.

It's not much, but it's more than what I was doing.
Good stuff man ... If you ever need any advice just send a question my way ...
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Aug 8 2005, 11: Wrote:Good stuff man ... If you ever need any advice just send a question my way ...
[right][snapback]129240[/snapback][/right]
I'll take you up on it!
same here.. if you need anything, let me know...

Papa was on my weight training program, and it seemed to work for him.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

nass,Aug 8 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:the best diet has got to be the flu or food poisioning hands down

[right][snapback]129120[/snapback][/right]

Or parasites from drinking water in China... <_< ...trust me

seeing resutls is what keeps you going, on the first of every month i take a photo of my self, and compare, and thats what kept me going. Seeing the changes.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...