FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Inside Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K, guys

I need an opinion....

if i put my underglow kit on the INSIDE of my car, would that be "rice" i'm not sure how it would look. I mean i wouldn't put all 4 bars in....s**t that would be nuts, but i'm thinking of putting the 2, 2 footers in.....

anyhow just a thought?
why not put it on the outside???
well thats an idea

i had it on the outside (go figure) on my old car....but i wanna try something different, rather that have a billion neons all over the inside of the car, ...

I don't get it.

do you want to:

1. put a full underbody neon kit INSIDE your car? two 36" bars and two 48" bars? If so stop right here, ask to have this thread deleted before you get flamed like that other "green machine" guy. There is no way you can stick bars that huge inside the car and not be called a fag.

2. You want to just use small bars here and there SPARINGLY, to light up foot wells and under seat sorta things.

#2 I don't mind, a little neon glow in the car ON A SWITCH is ok, show it off when ur parked and such.
Hmmm you could maybe hook it up as trunk/hatch door neon. When you open the gate/trunk, it could come on when you are demoing your ICE to peeps.

Just a thought.
ZOOM,Aug 7 2005, 03:07 AM Wrote:I don't get it.

do you want to:

1. put a full underbody neon kit INSIDE your car? two 36" bars and two 48" bars? If so stop right here, ask to have this thread deleted before you get flamed like that other "green machine" guy. There is no way you can stick bars that huge inside the car and not be called a fag.

2. You want to just use small bars here and there SPARINGLY, to light up foot wells and under seat sorta things.

#2 I don't mind, a little neon glow in the car ON A SWITCH is ok, show it off when ur parked and such.
[right][snapback]128826[/snapback][/right]

oh no, Green machine guy....hmmm, that's not good, being compared to him....again it was just a thought. and maybe it should stay that way....lol
Yeah, you could rig it so it illuminates the trunk interior... that's what I did, but with super-bright LEDs. Not the sticks, either :ph34r: