Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside Out
K, guys

I need an opinion....

if i put my underglow kit on the INSIDE of my car, would that be "rice" i'm not sure how it would look. I mean i wouldn't put all 4 bars in....s**t that would be nuts, but i'm thinking of putting the 2, 2 footers in.....

anyhow just a thought?
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
why not put it on the outside???
well thats an idea

i had it on the outside (go figure) on my old car....but i wanna try something different, rather that have a billion neons all over the inside of the car, ...

Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
I don't get it.

do you want to:

1. put a full underbody neon kit INSIDE your car? two 36" bars and two 48" bars? If so stop right here, ask to have this thread deleted before you get flamed like that other "green machine" guy. There is no way you can stick bars that huge inside the car and not be called a fag.

2. You want to just use small bars here and there SPARINGLY, to light up foot wells and under seat sorta things.

#2 I don't mind, a little neon glow in the car ON A SWITCH is ok, show it off when ur parked and such.
Run your car, not your mouth
Hmmm you could maybe hook it up as trunk/hatch door neon. When you open the gate/trunk, it could come on when you are demoing your ICE to peeps.

Just a thought.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
ZOOM,Aug 7 2005, 03:07 AM Wrote:I don't get it.

do you want to:

1. put a full underbody neon kit INSIDE your car? two 36" bars and two 48" bars? If so stop right here, ask to have this thread deleted before you get flamed like that other "green machine" guy. There is no way you can stick bars that huge inside the car and not be called a fag.

2. You want to just use small bars here and there SPARINGLY, to light up foot wells and under seat sorta things.

#2 I don't mind, a little neon glow in the car ON A SWITCH is ok, show it off when ur parked and such.
[right][snapback]128826[/snapback][/right]

oh no, Green machine guy....hmmm, that's not good, being compared to him....again it was just a thought. and maybe it should stay that way....lol
Mods so far:
Yeah, you could rig it so it illuminates the trunk interior... that's what I did, but with super-bright LEDs. Not the sticks, either :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.