FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Second Poker Table Built ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a link to a post on my first table ...
Poker Table #1

I changed the color of the playing surface on the first table to ...
[Image: P1010724.jpg]

Here are some pictures of the new table ... Alot of the same build up as above but this one has a race track...

[Image: P1010732.jpg]

[Image: P1010735.jpg]

[Image: P1010733.jpg]

[Image: P1010736.jpg]

[Image: P1010738.jpg]

Comment welcomed.
WOw those are nice... I could see me losing alot of Cash on those :(
If you weren't in NB i'd suggest a FC.net poker game to test out that table .. but thats a little to far of a road trip

although my trip would end up getting paid for with all your money after i win it
Sweetass.... I really like the arm coushion. Also helps when you're losing your shirt and bang your head on the table outta grief... :D

Too bad I won't be going anywhere near St John when i head to NB, I'd hook up for a poker game... and probably lose my shirt :D
schade,Aug 3 2005, 08:32 PM Wrote:If you weren't in NB i'd suggest a FC.net poker game to test out that table .. but thats a little to far of a road trip

although my trip would end up getting paid for with all your money after i win it
[right][snapback]127700[/snapback][/right]

You think ... bring a big bank roll if you ever come to NB
I'm actually thinkin of building one myself... just waiting for the old man to help me bring the wood home from home depot. No way 8x4 sheets are fittin in my focus
You should really consider building those in your spare time and selling them. I'm sure you'd make a pretty penny
Raine,Aug 4 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:You should really consider building those in your spare time and selling them. I'm sure you'd make a pretty penny
[right][snapback]127780[/snapback][/right]

No s**t, I'm showing this to my father as soon as I can. :o
Flofocus,Aug 4 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:
Raine,Aug 4 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:You should really consider building those in your spare time and selling them. I'm sure you'd make a pretty penny

[right][snapback]127782[/snapback][/right]

With me being the other new brunswick member, we should all meet up here and head down for the 1st annual FC poker tourney :D

Nice job firetent ;) i love it, looks awesome

like i said, when i get workin me going to have to get one of those made for me. Just borrow my uncle's durango for the day :D

I will have to go down for a game with a buddy sometime, probably loose some money though :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Aug 4 2005, 01:00 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 4 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]127782[/snapback][/right]

With me being the other new brunswick member, we should all meet up here and head down for the 1st annual FC poker tourney :D

Nice job firetent ;) i love it, looks awesome

like i said, when i get workin me going to have to get one of those made for me. Just borrow my uncle's durango for the day :D

I will have to go down for a game with a buddy sometime, probably loose some money though :lol:
[right][snapback]127786[/snapback][/right]

Anytime .... and yes you would loose your money ... LOL j/king
wow nice.. we were thinking of making our own too
Sweet.
next step.. drink holders :P
BerinG,Aug 4 2005, 07:57 AM Wrote:next step.. drink holders :P
[right][snapback]127842[/snapback][/right]

that's what the wife/gf is for .. don't wanna take a chance of spilling it on the table
schade,Aug 4 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:

that's what the wife/gf is for .. don't wanna take a chance of spilling it on the table
[right][snapback]128227[/snapback][/right]

Exactly
Awesome job :)

well she's already on her knees under the table.. come on now.. shes needs her hands to work it..
BerinG,Aug 8 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:

well she's already on her knees under the table.. come on now.. shes needs her hands to work it..
[right][snapback]129408[/snapback][/right]

:blink: hey now..
Girls play poker too ya know...so what???The guys will hold their drinks while they are on their knees....beggin for something? :P
and then you woke up. In your dreams...

:P
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:and then you woke up. In your dreams...

:P
[right][snapback]129504[/snapback][/right]

fuktards unite.

Girls good. Especially when it's my birthday Friday and the wife owes me bigtime!

I think I'll buy her a gift.

Knee pads.

Nice work on the table BTW. Quality job.
Pages: 1 2