Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Poker Table Built ....
Here is a link to a post on my first table ...
Poker Table #1

I changed the color of the playing surface on the first table to ...
[Image: P1010724.jpg]

Here are some pictures of the new table ... Alot of the same build up as above but this one has a race track...

[Image: P1010732.jpg]

[Image: P1010735.jpg]

[Image: P1010733.jpg]

[Image: P1010736.jpg]

[Image: P1010738.jpg]

Comment welcomed.
WOw those are nice... I could see me losing alot of Cash on those :(
If you weren't in NB i'd suggest a FC.net poker game to test out that table .. but thats a little to far of a road trip

although my trip would end up getting paid for with all your money after i win it
Below Average Car Club
Sweetass.... I really like the arm coushion. Also helps when you're losing your shirt and bang your head on the table outta grief... :D

Too bad I won't be going anywhere near St John when i head to NB, I'd hook up for a poker game... and probably lose my shirt :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
schade,Aug 3 2005, 08:32 PM Wrote:If you weren't in NB i'd suggest a FC.net poker game to test out that table .. but thats a little to far of a road trip

although my trip would end up getting paid for with all your money after i win it
[right][snapback]127700[/snapback][/right]

You think ... bring a big bank roll if you ever come to NB
I'm actually thinkin of building one myself... just waiting for the old man to help me bring the wood home from home depot. No way 8x4 sheets are fittin in my focus
You should really consider building those in your spare time and selling them. I'm sure you'd make a pretty penny
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Aug 4 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:You should really consider building those in your spare time and selling them. I'm sure you'd make a pretty penny
[right][snapback]127780[/snapback][/right]

No s**t, I'm showing this to my father as soon as I can. :o
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 4 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:
Raine,Aug 4 2005, 12:42 AM Wrote:You should really consider building those in your spare time and selling them. I'm sure you'd make a pretty penny

[right][snapback]127782[/snapback][/right]

With me being the other new brunswick member, we should all meet up here and head down for the 1st annual FC poker tourney :D

Nice job firetent ;) i love it, looks awesome

like i said, when i get workin me going to have to get one of those made for me. Just borrow my uncle's durango for the day :D

I will have to go down for a game with a buddy sometime, probably loose some money though :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Aug 4 2005, 01:00 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 4 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]127782[/snapback][/right]

With me being the other new brunswick member, we should all meet up here and head down for the 1st annual FC poker tourney :D

Nice job firetent ;) i love it, looks awesome

like i said, when i get workin me going to have to get one of those made for me. Just borrow my uncle's durango for the day :D

I will have to go down for a game with a buddy sometime, probably loose some money though :lol:
[right][snapback]127786[/snapback][/right]

Anytime .... and yes you would loose your money ... LOL j/king
wow nice.. we were thinking of making our own too
ZX3T gone..
Sweet.
next step.. drink holders :P
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Aug 4 2005, 07:57 AM Wrote:next step.. drink holders :P
[right][snapback]127842[/snapback][/right]

that's what the wife/gf is for .. don't wanna take a chance of spilling it on the table
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 4 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:

that's what the wife/gf is for .. don't wanna take a chance of spilling it on the table
[right][snapback]128227[/snapback][/right]

Exactly
Awesome job :)

well she's already on her knees under the table.. come on now.. shes needs her hands to work it..
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Aug 8 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:

well she's already on her knees under the table.. come on now.. shes needs her hands to work it..
[right][snapback]129408[/snapback][/right]

:blink: hey now..
Girls play poker too ya know...so what???The guys will hold their drinks while they are on their knees....beggin for something? :P
and then you woke up. In your dreams...

:P
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Aug 8 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:and then you woke up. In your dreams...

:P
[right][snapback]129504[/snapback][/right]

fuktards unite.

Girls good. Especially when it's my birthday Friday and the wife owes me bigtime!

I think I'll buy her a gift.

Knee pads.

Nice work on the table BTW. Quality job.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poker Table - First Time Building One FireTent 5 1,846 06-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Last Post: FireTent