FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Cool Euros.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
fawkin hawt

[Image: tuningzewn.jpg]
ahahah meford's car is in there
My personal favs from that collection:

[Image: tuningzewn153.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn91.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn92.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn71.jpg]

and something I think all of you green sedan owners should aspire to have/look like

[Image: tuningzewn8.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn112.jpg]

HOTT!
scoobasteve,Aug 3 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:[Image: tuningzewn112.jpg]

HOTT!
[right][snapback]127585[/snapback][/right]

Replace the wheels with somethging less bling and I agree.
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:fawkin hawt

[right][snapback]127575[/snapback][/right]

dem shits is hot like fiya!!

thats a slick looking car
Damn, those euros are sick!!! Love that yellow pimp wagon. The others couldn't pull off those chrome wheels, but they work for that wagon.
Love that "ghosted"-looking silver ZX3. Yes, partly because all 4 corners are tinted. It looks killer like that.
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:fawkin hawt

[right][snapback]127575[/snapback][/right]

love those bronze wheels on a black car.
Raine,Aug 3 2005, 02:37 PM Wrote:[Image: tuningzewn92.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn91.jpg]

this is actually the focus R that ford made as a concept.. it was suppose to come out eventually but it never happened..

Quote:Date Posted 11-05-1999

Concept Car: Ford Focus R

There were plenty of modified Ford Focus vehicles at the SEMA show. The Focus R concept car was inspired by the Ford World Rally Championship race car that competes in Europe. The 2.0-liter DOHC Cosworth Zetec engine is turbocharged and intercooled. Ford lists power at 200 horsepower and 245 foot-pounds of torque. It is routed through a five-speed MTX-75 manual transmission equipped with a limited-slip differential. The exterior features unique front and rear fascias, rocker panels, and wheel arches. The suspension is lowered 1.5 inches. There are also adjustable shock absorbers and variable-rate front and rear anti-roll bars. The 18-inch wheels are fitted with 235/40ZR18 Goodyear Eagle GS tires. Inside, Ford installed Recaro racing seats and custom trim pieces.

would've been an aswesome car
Raine,Aug 3 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:and something I think all of you green sedan owners should aspire to have/look like

[Image: focusfront.jpg]
[right][snapback]127578[/snapback][/right]
Smooooove....
[Image: tuningzewn56.jpg]

All the cars are hott!
SVT ZX3,Aug 3 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:Smooooove....
[Image: tuningzewn56.jpg]
[right][snapback]127678[/snapback][/right]

That looks like Gord's car sans bodykit and even-more-pimpin rims.

I think he's impressed that in the whole time we were parked next to each other, I didn't hump the rims ONCE. I was impressed with myself, anyways. :lol: :P
here's one the list doesn't have.

[Image: dcbe4c36.jpg]
[Image: b75d7df8.jpg]
laidman,Aug 3 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:here's one the list doesn't have. 

[Image: dcbe4c36.jpg]
[Image: b75d7df8.jpg]
[right][snapback]127745[/snapback][/right]

i'm no expert, but this is a bit overkill in my opinion...
BerinG,Aug 3 2005, 05:10 PM Wrote:this is actually the focus R that ford made as a concept.. it was suppose to come out eventually but it never happened.. would've been an aswesome car
[right][snapback]127666[/snapback][/right]

s**t... I was just looking around for info on those headlights and the body kit too...
is it me or are the euro versions of our car so much better looking?? I wonder if the European kids think the same about our cars?
guess I'm the only one who doesn't care that much for the european versions...

I actually like the north american bumpers, as they 'lean out' the car a bit by stretching the lower body lines... the euro bumpers tend to make the car look like a high performance egg.

Pages: 1 2 3