[Image: tuningzewn.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ahahah meford's car is in there
My personal favs from that collection:

[Image: tuningzewn153.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn91.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn92.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn71.jpg]

and something I think all of you green sedan owners should aspire to have/look like

[Image: tuningzewn8.jpg]
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
[Image: tuningzewn112.jpg]

HOTT!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 3 2005, 02:47 PM Wrote:[Image: tuningzewn112.jpg]

HOTT!
[right][snapback]127585[/snapback][/right]

Replace the wheels with somethging less bling and I agree.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:fawkin hawt

[right][snapback]127575[/snapback][/right]

dem shits is hot like fiya!!

thats a slick looking car
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Damn, those euros are sick!!! Love that yellow pimp wagon. The others couldn't pull off those chrome wheels, but they work for that wagon.
Love that "ghosted"-looking silver ZX3. Yes, partly because all 4 corners are tinted. It looks killer like that.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 06:30 PM Wrote:fawkin hawt

[right][snapback]127575[/snapback][/right]

love those bronze wheels on a black car.
'03 Focus SVT
Raine,Aug 3 2005, 02:37 PM Wrote:[Image: tuningzewn92.jpg]
[Image: tuningzewn91.jpg]

this is actually the focus R that ford made as a concept.. it was suppose to come out eventually but it never happened..

Quote:Date Posted 11-05-1999

Concept Car: Ford Focus R

There were plenty of modified Ford Focus vehicles at the SEMA show. The Focus R concept car was inspired by the Ford World Rally Championship race car that competes in Europe. The 2.0-liter DOHC Cosworth Zetec engine is turbocharged and intercooled. Ford lists power at 200 horsepower and 245 foot-pounds of torque. It is routed through a five-speed MTX-75 manual transmission equipped with a limited-slip differential. The exterior features unique front and rear fascias, rocker panels, and wheel arches. The suspension is lowered 1.5 inches. There are also adjustable shock absorbers and variable-rate front and rear anti-roll bars. The 18-inch wheels are fitted with 235/40ZR18 Goodyear Eagle GS tires. Inside, Ford installed Recaro racing seats and custom trim pieces.

would've been an aswesome car
ZX3T gone..
Raine,Aug 3 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:and something I think all of you green sedan owners should aspire to have/look like

[Image: focusfront.jpg]
[right][snapback]127578[/snapback][/right]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Smooooove....
[Image: tuningzewn56.jpg]

All the cars are hott!
SVT ZX3,Aug 3 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:Smooooove....
[Image: tuningzewn56.jpg]
[right][snapback]127678[/snapback][/right]

That looks like Gord's car sans bodykit and even-more-pimpin rims.

I think he's impressed that in the whole time we were parked next to each other, I didn't hump the rims ONCE. I was impressed with myself, anyways. :lol: :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
here's one the list doesn't have.

[Image: dcbe4c36.jpg]
[Image: b75d7df8.jpg]
laidman,Aug 3 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:here's one the list doesn't have. 

[Image: dcbe4c36.jpg]
[Image: b75d7df8.jpg]
[right][snapback]127745[/snapback][/right]

i'm no expert, but this is a bit overkill in my opinion...
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
BerinG,Aug 3 2005, 05:10 PM Wrote:this is actually the focus R that ford made as a concept.. it was suppose to come out eventually but it never happened.. would've been an aswesome car
[right][snapback]127666[/snapback][/right]

s**t... I was just looking around for info on those headlights and the body kit too...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
is it me or are the euro versions of our car so much better looking?? I wonder if the European kids think the same about our cars?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
guess I'm the only one who doesn't care that much for the european versions...

I actually like the north american bumpers, as they 'lean out' the car a bit by stretching the lower body lines... the euro bumpers tend to make the car look like a high performance egg.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!