FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Focus Is Off The Road For August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been forced to park the focus in the garage for the month until September 1st. No I didnt crash it and yes it is fine, I just had a huge fuk-up with insurance and I need to decide my options....
:angry:

Anyone need a sub and amp!? :lol:

move to buy/sell forum
dont leave us hanging, what was the fuk up? huge ticket or policy change?
Bounced 2 payments huh?

How much you want for the amps?

(VULTURE SOUNDS)
Your suppose to pay the insurance & car payment first, then the weed. :P :lol:
Bastards!!!

It's really a long story...no I didnt forget a payment...

Sub and amp eh?

*opens wallet... crickets sound off*

Nevermind... :(

How much for just the sub? Oscar needs to get his po' 10" back :D
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 3 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:Oscar needs to get his po' 10" back :D
[right][snapback]127457[/snapback][/right]

:angry: PO'? POS? :angry:
maybe a insurance representative saw him smokinga big one while driving the focus..
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:Your suppose to pay the insurance & car payment first, then the weed.  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]127451[/snapback][/right]
perhaps his insurance agent was the one with the bag-o-fun... click click here and a click click there, here a click, there a click, everywhere a click cancel ... oops

:blink:
part my fault, part their fault, part really bad luck....= no insurance currently
and it cant be fixed til sept???? :blink:
Dude, that sucks.

Hope things clear up for ya.
yeah good luck man.. im sure youll find another one that loves you for who you are
Ahh the jokes!!! I love it..

I actually think this might be it for me folks...I may decide to hang up the driving shoes for a while and dump the focus'

Not just because of this situation but, I've had a chance to re-evaluate a few things in my life and I need to get a new place, get my ass back to school, forget about having a car, and make/save money to provide for my future and michelle's...

I love my car but I honestly can see now I made a number a choices far too quick!!

I think I'm going to part out my stereo and ditch the focus by September...

no sob story here!!,.... in fact, I'm happy that I've finally made a choice that is going to benefit me!

keep your eyes open for my stereo gear and a few other goodies that will most likely go on sale in the next week or so!!
vultures.......here they come...

ill start, gonna take the springs off?
ZX5focused,Aug 3 2005, 02:58 PM Wrote:vultures.......here they come...

[right][snapback]127588[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I encourage all of you to pick at my wounds...LOL

Any money made will help me go to school and get a new place to live!! :)

anyhow...The springs have about 9,000km on them!

Eibach pro-kit...

not for sale yet!

dont know a price!
microbunny,Aug 3 2005, 03:02 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 3 2005, 02:58 PM Wrote:vultures.......here they come...

[right][snapback]127588[/snapback][/right]

Yes,

The springs have about 9,000km on them!

Eibach pro-kit...

not for sale yet!

dont know a price!
[right][snapback]127589[/snapback][/right]
lol man im jsut kidding (kinda)
sucks that your ditching it, but there are more important stuff then cars in life

ps: just spring or springs and dampers :ph34r:
ZX5focused,Aug 3 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:ps: just spring or springs and dampers :ph34r:
[right][snapback]127592[/snapback][/right]

only springs
microbunny,Aug 3 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:Ahh the jokes!!! I love it..

I think I'm going to part out my stereo and ditch the focus by September...

no sob story here!!,.... in fact, I'm happy that I've finally made a choice that is going to benefit me!

keep your eyes open for my stereo gear and a few other goodies that will most likely go on sale in the next week or so!!
[right][snapback]127580[/snapback][/right]

Shame, 'cause I liked what you'd done to it looks wise. I'll keep my eyes peeled and see if you're selling anything I might have a use for :P

NefCanuck
Actually I'm keeping Oscar's 10", but might swap the amp down the road for even more punch.
Pages: 1 2