Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Focus Is Off The Road For August
Well,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been forced to park the focus in the garage for the month until September 1st. No I didnt crash it and yes it is fine, I just had a huge fuk-up with insurance and I need to decide my options....
:angry:

Anyone need a sub and amp!? :lol:

move to buy/sell forum
dont leave us hanging, what was the fuk up? huge ticket or policy change?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Bounced 2 payments huh?

How much you want for the amps?

(VULTURE SOUNDS)
Your suppose to pay the insurance & car payment first, then the weed. :P :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Bastards!!!

It's really a long story...no I didnt forget a payment...

Sub and amp eh?

*opens wallet... crickets sound off*

Nevermind... :(

How much for just the sub? Oscar needs to get his po' 10" back :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 3 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:Oscar needs to get his po' 10" back :D
[right][snapback]127457[/snapback][/right]

:angry: PO'? POS? :angry:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
maybe a insurance representative saw him smokinga big one while driving the focus..
Flofocus,Aug 3 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:Your suppose to pay the insurance & car payment first, then the weed.  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]127451[/snapback][/right]
ZX3T gone..
perhaps his insurance agent was the one with the bag-o-fun... click click here and a click click there, here a click, there a click, everywhere a click cancel ... oops

:blink:
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
part my fault, part their fault, part really bad luck....= no insurance currently
and it cant be fixed til sept???? :blink:

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Dude, that sucks.

Hope things clear up for ya.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
yeah good luck man.. im sure youll find another one that loves you for who you are
ZX3T gone..
Ahh the jokes!!! I love it..

I actually think this might be it for me folks...I may decide to hang up the driving shoes for a while and dump the focus'

Not just because of this situation but, I've had a chance to re-evaluate a few things in my life and I need to get a new place, get my ass back to school, forget about having a car, and make/save money to provide for my future and michelle's...

I love my car but I honestly can see now I made a number a choices far too quick!!

I think I'm going to part out my stereo and ditch the focus by September...

no sob story here!!,.... in fact, I'm happy that I've finally made a choice that is going to benefit me!

keep your eyes open for my stereo gear and a few other goodies that will most likely go on sale in the next week or so!!
vultures.......here they come...

ill start, gonna take the springs off?

ZX5focused,Aug 3 2005, 02:58 PM Wrote:vultures.......here they come...

[right][snapback]127588[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I encourage all of you to pick at my wounds...LOL

Any money made will help me go to school and get a new place to live!! :)

anyhow...The springs have about 9,000km on them!

Eibach pro-kit...

not for sale yet!

dont know a price!
microbunny,Aug 3 2005, 03:02 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 3 2005, 02:58 PM Wrote:vultures.......here they come...

[right][snapback]127588[/snapback][/right]

Yes,

The springs have about 9,000km on them!

Eibach pro-kit...

not for sale yet!

dont know a price!
[right][snapback]127589[/snapback][/right]
lol man im jsut kidding (kinda)
sucks that your ditching it, but there are more important stuff then cars in life

ps: just spring or springs and dampers :ph34r:

ZX5focused,Aug 3 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:ps: just spring or springs and dampers :ph34r:
[right][snapback]127592[/snapback][/right]

only springs
microbunny,Aug 3 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:Ahh the jokes!!! I love it..

I think I'm going to part out my stereo and ditch the focus by September...

no sob story here!!,.... in fact, I'm happy that I've finally made a choice that is going to benefit me!

keep your eyes open for my stereo gear and a few other goodies that will most likely go on sale in the next week or so!!
[right][snapback]127580[/snapback][/right]

Shame, 'cause I liked what you'd done to it looks wise. I'll keep my eyes peeled and see if you're selling anything I might have a use for :P

NefCanuck
Actually I'm keeping Oscar's 10", but might swap the amp down the road for even more punch.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.