FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2070009

There, okay so i didnt' post them on the sight...but i did however include a link...hows that for thinking....

actually which is kinda cool, because my old car is on this site too...check it out...

enjoy
looks good! Are you planning any future mods?
Don't take this personal... I really can't get over the inside of the new models... It reminds me my father's 1989 Tempo.

I like the front bumper though.
Nice. Its the exact same as my car!
smith21,Aug 1 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:looks good! Are you planning any future mods?
[right][snapback]126946[/snapback][/right]

Well the answer to this question would be DAM RIGHT....

This is what i'm planning for starters,

Tint the windows
Cold air intake
Exhaust
and a drop kit, for now.

Next comes rims and a sound system.

mind you this will take some time to come together, but it's brand new and i have time to get it together.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

linoleum,Aug 1 2005, 09:59 PM Wrote:Don't take this personal... I really can't get over the inside of the new models... It reminds me my father's 1989 Tempo.

I like the front bumper though.
[right][snapback]126953[/snapback][/right]

No worries, to be honest i find the dash quite unexciting myself, i do however like the way this car feels, it feels like it kinda wraps around me.....well more than my old car did anyhow.

I'm extremely happy with it so far, and i can't wait to get "moddin'"

Nice ZX5 !
[Image: 2070009_2_full.jpg]

Nice.
hmmm a bit stockish.. but still good.
[Image: mycar027.jpg]

got my decals on, looks good.
Decals look good.. i need to get a set where can i get them?
go to focus community > Focus Talk..

its' the 4th link down...it tells ya how to order em

Really quick service too...he sent them friday i think, and i got them today...(Tuesday the 2 aug)
The intake / exhaust packages for the Duratecs aren't as readily available from all manufacturers, but a few big names are already cranking them out.

I haven't checked with MBRP to see if they're '05 ready yet, but they make probably the best Focus exhaust in terms of price, quality, and performance on the market.

Not bad for a stocker, reminds me of... me about a year ago (or not even) :P
Straight from the horses mouth..er...so to speak

Thank you for your interest in our Ford Focus line. Unfortunately at this time, we do not have fitment confirmations for the 2005 model year. I do not have a release date to give either.
Keep checking back with our web-site or give us a call in a month or so.

Barbara Bloomfield
Dealer Relations Co-ordinator
MBRP Inc.
1-888-636-7223
I've also been looking around for a exhaust system and intake to start, there is NOTHING out for the 05's yet. i found an intake from focus sport but its a little more then i wanted to spend on an intake. hopefully over the winter more will come out. can't wait to start some projects while shes parked.
05zx5,Aug 3 2005, 11:08 PM Wrote:I've also been looking around for a exhaust system and intake to start, there is NOTHING out for the 05's yet. i found an intake from focus sport but its a little more then i wanted to spend on an intake. hopefully over the winter more will come out. can't wait to start some projects while shes parked.
[right][snapback]127787[/snapback][/right]

what kind of intake? and how much?
it was a focus sport intake for 230 with shipping
looks good!!!
05zx5,Aug 4 2005, 01:08 AM Wrote:I've also been looking around for a exhaust system and intake to start, there is NOTHING out for the 05's yet. i found an intake from focus sport but its a little more then i wanted to spend on an intake. hopefully over the winter more will come out. can't wait to start some projects while shes parked.
[right][snapback]127787[/snapback][/right]

There's no exhaust system for 2005s? I was just talking about an exhaust system last night and was thinking of getting one... well thats outta the picture.
Pages: 1 2