FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Most Hated Hockey Player!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
seeing as hockey is back,

what hockey player do you hate the most?

mine would be 1)matthew barnaby (note the lack of Capital letters cause he doesn't seserve them). I hate him the most cause hes a cheap, crying, whinning, sob, who dives a lot, thinks hes a tough guy, i just can't stand him, and every team he goes to he makes them worse cause he sucks so bad.

2)Daniel alfredsson, The comments he makes to the media about Toronto and his hair, the clown haired freak

3) Hasek/satan/steve Webb

im probably missing a few( its been sooo long)
Todd Bertuzzi for being a cheap shot artist and then trying to whine his way out of the punishment. You did the crime, do the time jerkwad!

Zedeno Chara or as I like to call him - The 6'9" flaming sack of $h!t!

Daniel Alfredsson - Smug little bastich, one punch to the face and down he'd go! :D

NefCanuck
(October 5/05, hockey comes back!)
Dominik Hasek: Cause he's a winy bitch.

Todd Bertuzzi: The cheap shot master.

Joe Mamma
Nik Antropov, who managed to yet again stay with the Leafs... ffs.
i'm not a hockey fan, so all of them :D sorry guys
Any player on the Leafs. God help the rest of Canada if they ever win the cup again.
Nik Antropov... totally with Raine on that one.

I love hockey, but I don't like a lot of the players.

Who's everyone's favourite hockey team?
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 2 2005, 12:00 AM Wrote:Nik Antropov... totally with Raine on that one.

I love hockey, but I don't like a lot of the players.

Who's everyone's favourite hockey team?
[right][snapback]126971[/snapback][/right]
[Image: hijacked.jpg]
I forgot to mention:

Alexander Daigle: Stupid sissy.

Eric Lindros: The Tough Man who can be taken out by a check to the boards. :lol:
Eric Lindros - one hit away from daily spoon feedings.
Darcy Tucker.

Complete embarassment to the team.
Yashin.... I hate that bastard!
Lindros for sure, 26 concusions and counting. Also Claude Lemieux bid time POS. And don't forget Patrick Roy, that showboating fool. His last game ever was pure brilliance...bahahahahaha
scoobasteve,Aug 2 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:Yashin.... I hate that bastard!
[right][snapback]127060[/snapback][/right]

Ah yes, the Olympic Sport of "Yashin Bashin" :rofl:

NefCanuck
any body on teh leafs
DD1,Aug 2 2005, 09:04 PM Wrote:any body on teh leafs
[right][snapback]127329[/snapback][/right]

Oi, Oi! Dem's fighting woids :P

NefCanuck
leafs suck!

brett hull is the worst!
he wasn't good enough to make the Canadian team way back in the day but because the US team was hurting, they jumped all over him!
the only skill brett hull has is a fast quasi-accurate release.
can't stick handle, can't skate, is about as accurate with normal shots as a reply to a question of FJ.....
oh and i'd still take bertuzzi over anyone from the leafs, sens or the habs!

bert aint no pussy! and he'll prove it the min you turn your back to him! :D :lol:
who remembers sergi berezin?
the guy that would float around with the puck until someone punk'd it from him... every game he played with the leafs i spent polishing my gun.
Pages: 1 2 3