FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Pics Of The Green Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I like the spinnahz.

Makes me want a margarita..
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:Are you from Quebec?
[right][snapback]126810[/snapback][/right]

ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:Thats not even rice, thats one step away from just shitting on your car and driving around with it and not washing it off.
[right][snapback]126902[/snapback][/right]

ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:I might be an ass, but I am not a liar.

Your car truly does look like s**t.
[right][snapback]126924[/snapback][/right]

Bahahaa... I agree wholeheartedly.
not my taste but if you like it.. good for you man.. thats all that matters..

in the end.. at least you bought a focus B)

im glad you survived this first step to FC.net and you're actually still here :D
buy my stock wheels. :P they will look 100X's better than the spinners. :D
exactly.... buy anyones stock wheels... buy new hubcaps. anything but the spinners.
hell run black steelies...there dif then the hubcaps all the other green foci have
BerinG,Aug 2 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:)

im glad you survived this first step to FC.net and you're actually still here :D
[right][snapback]127124[/snapback][/right]

Not for much longer after the crap we have dealt him.
meford4u,Aug 2 2005, 02:24 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Aug 2 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:)

[right][snapback]127124[/snapback][/right]

Not for much longer after the crap we have dealt him.
[right][snapback]127181[/snapback][/right]

do you actually think I am gonna run after hearing you guys slam my car, I have seen dumber things out there and I have slammed them as well. Yes this car is a joke. See think of it this way.

Ricers drive their slow 4banger buckets with all the junk on it in the summer and once the snow falls hurry to park it and get their bus passes ready for the winter. Me on the other hand...I drive my transam in the summer and once the snow falls I hurry to park the T/A to bust out the slow 4cyl bucket with RICE crap for the winter. I can't wait for winter to see how long those spinners are gonan hold up to the snow/snow banks/salt. Shall we start a pool. I got dibs in 2 days of salt and they disentagrate.

if you ever come to sudbury, watch out, my buddies love stealing those off cars lol
smith21,Aug 2 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:if you ever come to sudbury, watch out, my buddies love stealing those off cars lol
[right][snapback]127320[/snapback][/right]

My freind did the same. Always stole big ass ugly spoilers, until he had a 120 Pound German Sheppard latch onto his chin. :blink:
smith21,Aug 2 2005, 08:51 PM Wrote:if you ever come to sudbury, watch out, my buddies love stealing those off cars lol

Good luck with that...its gonan take him some time and by the time he gets them off the alarm would have notified me...and what happends after that well...I know I will be seeing some jail time. 2 things you don't do to a guy...mess with his women and mess with his ride. If you dissaprove then say so...but if you act on it...expect to get the beats.
ThraxXx,Aug 3 2005, 12:55 AM Wrote:

Good luck with that...its gonan take him some time and by the time he gets them off the alarm would have notified me...and what happends after that well...I know I will be seeing some jail time. 2 things you don't do to a guy...mess with his women and mess with his ride. If you dissaprove then say so...but if you act on it...expect to get the beats.
[right][snapback]127322[/snapback][/right]

You should pay someone to steal that ugly s**t off your car.
ZOOM,Aug 2 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:
ThraxXx,Aug 3 2005, 12:55 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]127322[/snapback][/right]

You should pay someone to steal that ugly s**t off your car.
[right][snapback]127342[/snapback][/right]

k Tony, he got the point :rolleyes:
spinners are funny... I always wonder who would actually buy them..
Tony you need to relax ok. I honestly didn't say anything about your car because I didn't really like it that much. At least he admits that it's a joke car. You car's half silver and half black CF. In my opinion (which doesn't mean much) your car is one step above his, but at least he didn't spend thousands of dollars doing it.

I know you've put a lot of work and time into your car and for that I respect it but to me it looks like someone had too much CF in stock and there was a liquidation sale. I honestly think it looked better before you did all that CF to it.
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:Are you from Quebec?

Ah come on guys... You're insulting my people!! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Having said that, are you from Saskatchewan? :D
MAlby7,Aug 3 2005, 02:42 AM Wrote:Tony you need to relax ok.  I honestly didn't say anything about your car because I didn't really like it that much.  At least he admits that it's a joke car.  You car's half silver and half black CF.  In my opinion (which doesn't mean much) your car is one step above his, but at least he didn't spend thousands of dollars doing it.

I know you've put a lot of work and time into your car and for that I respect it but to me it looks like someone had too much CF in stock and there was a liquidation sale.  I honestly think it looked better before you did all that CF to it.
[right][snapback]127360[/snapback][/right]

meh, sponsorship from VIS. Not thousands from me. :)

Your headlights... are they the angel projectors off ebay... but not the cheap ones??? 176 us?? Which seller did you get them from?? Last question.. how was the wiring??

linoleum,Aug 2 2005, 09:00 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:Are you from Quebec?

Ah come on guys... You're insulting my people!! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Having said that, are you from Saskatchewan? :D
[right][snapback]127366[/snapback][/right]

Hey Hey... I don't see no joke car focus' I believe Jarrod has one of the nicest white focus' I have ever seen. And don't forget Jay's with the Lambo doors. Which I have yet to see but from the pics looks awesome.

and with that note..

he's prolly from quebec.
That's alright, I'm from quebec.. i'll keep the QC focus pride alive.. ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6