FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Pics Of The Green Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I do like the spoiler though.
Phantom,Aug 3 2005, 04:28 AM Wrote:
linoleum,Aug 2 2005, 09:00 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:Are you from Quebec?
[right][snapback]126810[/snapback][/right]

Ah come on guys... You're insulting my people!! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

Having said that, are you from Saskatchewan? :D
[right][snapback]127366[/snapback][/right]

Hey Hey... I don't see no joke car focus' I believe Jarrod has one of the nicest white focus' I have ever seen. And don't forget Jay's with the Lambo doors. Which I have yet to see but from the pics looks awesome.

and with that note..

he's prolly from quebec.
[right][snapback]127385[/snapback][/right]

He has an Ontario license plate... Phew!
Im from quebec and I actually never see something like that in here....
I dont know for you, but here we dont put any cash on winter beater nor convert it in ricer
does your dual exhaust actually work?? :huh:
MasterFocus,Aug 3 2005, 12:13 PM Wrote:Im from quebec and I actually never see something like that in here....
I dont know for you, but here we dont put any cash on winter beater nor convert it in ricer
does your dual exhaust actually work?? :huh:
[right][snapback]127494[/snapback][/right]

Vien aux Gatineau, il y a plein de ricer!!
Flo: pis plein de petits cul tight :P
BerinG,Aug 3 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:Flo: pis plein de petits cul tight :P
[right][snapback]127514[/snapback][/right]

Bering: Please stop talking about my ass. :ph34r:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 2 2005, 04:51 AM Wrote:
FociPhil,Aug 1 2005, 09:43 PM Wrote:thats what you get when you mod your car with ebay parts.
[right][snapback]126932[/snapback][/right]

I've modded my car with alot of parts off eBay!

What are you trying to say??
[right][snapback]126966[/snapback][/right]

your an exception...not like its all universal parts slapped on...

but why would you spend money on that stuff? and then get an alarm to protect it?
FociPhil,Aug 3 2005, 12:56 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 2 2005, 04:51 AM Wrote:
FociPhil,Aug 1 2005, 09:43 PM Wrote:thats what you get when you mod your car with ebay parts.
[right][snapback]126932[/snapback][/right]

I've modded my car with alot of parts off eBay!

What are you trying to say??
[right][snapback]126966[/snapback][/right]

your an exception...not like its all universal parts slapped on...

but why would you spend money on that stuff? and then get an alarm to protect it?
[right][snapback]127521[/snapback][/right]

Cuz its his car and he can do whatever the hell he pleases with it? :o :rolleyes: :lol:
dude your ass is not tight .. now THIS.. is a tight ass

[Image: week%20end%2015-16%20juillet%202005%20warta%20089.jpg]

and this..

[Image: week%20end%2015-16%20juillet%202005%20warta%20091.jpg]

hey thraxx.. just put anything that looks like this on your hood and everyone will suddenly forget that hood scoop and the hubs :lol:
What club is that at?

Your right though....the woman in Quebec and Gatineau are much more open and cumfortable ;)

crocobar i think it was
that second pic it looks like the girl has Leprosy...*shutter*
The reason Quebecers never see their own rice out their cars is because they've all been displaced to North Bay and Sturgeon Falls, and they proceed to help APC hit massive profits in record time.

Yes, I have a single piece of APC goodness on my car, but it's the damn PCV filter. And it's well-hidden.

ThraxXx's car could be a lot worse, and once he turfs the spinners for 16s/17s, it's going to be a hell of a lot better.

Like I said before - make the scoop functional, add rims, add a drop, and tint it. Then the wing will come into its own. At least it's a monocolour wing and not one of those Honda specials with support towers that look like they were stolen from Hydro One. :lol:
Ok first off...I am not from quebec. Not sure why you guys would think I am from quebec.

Second, yes those are the $200 sealed projectors from ebay. They do a good job at lighting the roads except you can't align the highbeams therefore one of the highs is up in the air while the driver side does the job. if anyone knows how to align the whole headlight pod then please pipe in now and let me know. As for the halo wiring...there are 2 wires comming off the projectors that wire up to whatever 12V power you choose to engage the halos. I hooked them up to the corner lamps on my grille.

Third, yes the dual exhaust works. I have a V pipe near the end that splits the exhaust to both pipes. At idle it seems to favour the driver side more then the passenger however once you get moving the exhaust seems to flow evenly out both sides.

Fourth, some wanted pics of my interior..well I am not quite done with that however I will post some pics. All I did was paint some of the interior pieces lime green, changed my shifter and installed an alpine head unit.

And finally, I don't care if you like or dislike my car. I have seen people waste tons of bux on a car (so far I have only put in $900 in my car). They say a car is a bad investement and putting s**t on a car is even worse...especially a domestic as the resale value drops hardcore. So my car might look like s**t to some, however I didn't spend all that much on this bucket so to me its no big deal. Some have dumped over 10 grand into their cars and when it comes time to sell it they are lucky to see a quarter of that after sale. Do I feel like i vandalized my car...no not at all. I sorta like the way it looks. It kinda reminds me of a subaru or a celica. My friends around here think the car is cool cuz its different but seriously, the s**t I put on this car was for fun and to make the car unique. Its a fun car to drive and the spinners might be rediculous however they turn heads and make people smile.

I read a post where you guys wanted to vote me off the site. Well pipe in...do you want me to leave this site...just say so and I am gone and so are the focus canada.net stickers
ThraxXx,Aug 3 2005, 09:44 PM Wrote:  I sorta like the way it looks.  It kinda reminds me of a subaru or a celica. 

[right][snapback]127652[/snapback][/right]

:blink:

man if you like it then leave it, your money, your car. Like everyone said, it a public forum and people have theyre opinions. I dont remember seeing a thread about kicking you off. We dont care if you stay, just as long as you dont say things like "MY CAR KICKS EVERYONES ASS" and " L@@k I GOT SPONSORED BITCH"...(not saying you ever did)

stick around...if you survive the first couple of waves, youll start to gel in.
bah nevermind people.. i dont see where you read that people wanted to vote you off the site.. anyway..

you've survived this long, just stay and forget this thread.. everyone hates each other anyway.. anthonyd makes fun of me for being french.. and i make fun of him because i dont like his focus and he has a small penis.. but in the end, we're all fuktards..

I'm sure you'll be an asshole like everyone in no time B)
Chromey,Aug 1 2005, 06:47 PM Wrote:Are we allowed To Vote People off this Fourm?  :iono:  :iono:

:throwup:  :throwup:
[right][snapback]126828[/snapback][/right]

Basically this is the post I was talking about when I said about voting people off.
ZOOM,Aug 1 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:ok, I'm sorry. Your car looks like s**t
[right][snapback]126871[/snapback][/right]

:P :P

I live in Quebec and my car doesn't look like this "Car".......
[Image: 155863_194_full.jpg]
[Image: 155863_197_full.jpg]
[Image: 155863_172_full.jpg]
[Image: 155863_198_full.jpg]
/\/\/\nice!/\/\/\
ok, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Now while I still think your car looks like trash, at the end of the day it's YOUR ride, people are pointing at YOU and laughing, and it was YOUR money spent accomplishing that.

Stick around the site, not everyone is an asshole like me. Some of us are actually even bearable in person.

And that Quebec thing, people on this site like to catagorize and associate people with "unique" (see how nice I was there?) cars and quebec.

ie: if your car looks like s**t, they think you are from quebec. Cause quebeqors have crap taste.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6