FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Ultimate Ricer Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
funny, stoopid, and disturbing...

RICE!!
r
there are some classic clips in there

the best is the MR2(i think) flying into the parking lot!! :lol:

yeah and you can hear the guy and girl in the backround...

"are you fawkign kidding me!?!?!?!"
FociPhil,Jul 29 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:yeah and you can hear the guy and girl in the backround...

"are you fawkign kidding me!?!?!?!"
[right][snapback]126231[/snapback][/right]
hit a brand new car too!!
I don't know what's more priceless - the MR2 into the parked car, the guy on the bike, or the retard doing a 360 in front of the cop car :lol: :rofl:
o ya 360 in front of a cop was good too

anybody seen the video of the guy in a jeep trying to run a guy in the middle of the road over?
ill post it when i get home later(nsfw site i think)
or how about the idiot that decide to ride the windsheil of his truck, and hit the pole
Wow, that is rice for sure.
See all the civics!
i liked the RSX..... i guess a 6-3 downshift will do that to ya
Wow, some real crime against humanity in there. I think I liked the back of the CRX being torn off the best. some other great videos on that page too. Check out the nice one of the Enzo on the freeway.
SVT ZX3,Jul 30 2005, 07:05 AM Wrote:Wow, some real crime against humanity in there. I think I liked the back of the CRX being torn off the best. some other great videos on that page too. Check out the nice one of the Enzo on the freeway.
[right][snapback]126396[/snapback][/right]

I thought that was a Saturn SC1 or whatever those are, or wait a geo storm?
nass,Jul 30 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Jul 30 2005, 07:05 AM Wrote:Wow, some real crime against humanity in there. I think I liked the back of the CRX being torn off the best. some other great videos on that page too. Check out the nice one of the Enzo on the freeway.
[right][snapback]126396[/snapback][/right]

I thought that was a Saturn SC1 or whatever those are, or wait a geo storm?
[right][snapback]126426[/snapback][/right]

yeah im pretty sure it was a Geo