Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Ricer Video
funny, stoopid, and disturbing...

RICE!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
r
Run your car, not your mouth
there are some classic clips in there

the best is the MR2(i think) flying into the parking lot!! :lol:

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
yeah and you can hear the guy and girl in the backround...

"are you fawkign kidding me!?!?!?!"
FociPhil,Jul 29 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:yeah and you can hear the guy and girl in the backround...

"are you fawkign kidding me!?!?!?!"
[right][snapback]126231[/snapback][/right]
hit a brand new car too!!

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
I don't know what's more priceless - the MR2 into the parked car, the guy on the bike, or the retard doing a 360 in front of the cop car :lol: :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
o ya 360 in front of a cop was good too

anybody seen the video of the guy in a jeep trying to run a guy in the middle of the road over?
ill post it when i get home later(nsfw site i think)

or how about the idiot that decide to ride the windsheil of his truck, and hit the pole
Wow, that is rice for sure.
See all the civics!
i liked the RSX..... i guess a 6-3 downshift will do that to ya
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Wow, some real crime against humanity in there. I think I liked the back of the CRX being torn off the best. some other great videos on that page too. Check out the nice one of the Enzo on the freeway.
SVT ZX3,Jul 30 2005, 07:05 AM Wrote:Wow, some real crime against humanity in there. I think I liked the back of the CRX being torn off the best. some other great videos on that page too. Check out the nice one of the Enzo on the freeway.
[right][snapback]126396[/snapback][/right]

I thought that was a Saturn SC1 or whatever those are, or wait a geo storm?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Jul 30 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Jul 30 2005, 07:05 AM Wrote:Wow, some real crime against humanity in there. I think I liked the back of the CRX being torn off the best. some other great videos on that page too. Check out the nice one of the Enzo on the freeway.
[right][snapback]126396[/snapback][/right]

I thought that was a Saturn SC1 or whatever those are, or wait a geo storm?
[right][snapback]126426[/snapback][/right]

yeah im pretty sure it was a Geo