FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt In The Shop......again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SVTZX503,Jul 27 2005, 12:03 PM Wrote:Hopefully I get it back today. They were out of loaner which I wassn't inpressed with. :angry:
[right][snapback]125741[/snapback][/right]
Discovery Ford tried that one with me the one time I took the SVTF in for warranty work. They have to find you one from a rental company if the dealership does not have one available. Call SVT and let them hear this crap!
CanadaSVT,Jul 28 2005, 07:33 AM Wrote:Discovery Ford tried that one with me the one time I took the SVTF in for warranty work.  They have to find you one from a rental company if the dealership does not have one available.  Call SVT and let them hear this crap!
[right][snapback]125952[/snapback][/right]

My dealer, Jubilee Ford, does actually get there loaner from Discount but they were all out too. They even had all the dealer plated cars out.
I got my car back this afternoon. They put all the stock part back on ie TB and Air filter box :angry: .
They want to see if that make a difference. I am to drive it for the weekend and if anything happens to let know on Tuesday.
I guess it is just wait and see.
Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3