FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 100 Posts..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally made 100 posts, now I can finally sell stuff.. I got my post removed when I was at post 16, so I guess I have finally made it.

The kicker is:

I am probably the only user here that didn't post-whore his/her way to 100 posts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
taiyeungjai,Jul 19 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:I finally made 100 posts, now I can finally sell stuff.. I got my post removed when I was at post 16, so I guess I have finally made it.

The kicker is:

I am probably the only user here that didn't post-whore his/her way to 100 posts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[right][snapback]123522[/snapback][/right]

Hey what are you trying to say!!!??

A post is a post regardless of how useless it may be!!
taiyeungjai,Jul 19 2005, 03:42 PM Wrote:I finally made 100 posts, now I can finally sell stuff.. I got my post removed when I was at post 16, so I guess I have finally made it.

The kicker is:

[right][snapback]123522[/snapback][/right]
u do realize the post u just made now is a usless post and thusly u whored your way to the top. :D
And where all post whores for replying to this post.... AND FOR THE RECORD.. I didnt post whore my way to 100.
congrats. I give you props for being legit instead of beign a cheater. But I catch those cheaters.
Hardly... I didnt know you needed 100 post's to do that. LOL
SO I couldnt have cheated.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 19 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:congrats. I give you props for being legit instead of beign a cheater. But I catch those cheaters.
[right][snapback]123535[/snapback][/right]

Jay,,,

you sucked the fun right outta this thread!! :(
well.. i have stuff to sell and i am trying to get that 100th post... and i aint whoreing my way up there... even though i am tempted too... LOL!
i've been a good boy so far.. i bet by post 30 i'll just get tired of waiting and start whoreing it up!
wat can i say I'M A MAN WHORE :D
Kuni1987,Jul 19 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:wat can i say I'M A MAN WHORE :D
[right][snapback]123561[/snapback][/right]

ummm..

WOW!

:huh:
AHAHAHA Sucka............. B)
one thing I noticed on here was the small pool of users, and only a few users have high posts, like 1000+ so is it safe to say that you guys talk a lot to each other on here? or just post whore it up to get your internet libido going?/

:D

nass,Jul 20 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:one thing I noticed on here was the small pool of users, and only a few users have high posts, like 1000+  so is it safe to say that you guys talk a lot to each other on here? or just post whore it up to get your internet libido going?/

:D
[right][snapback]123857[/snapback][/right]

Internet libido??

:huh: right...

some of us have been here for a while, thats why...

you can always whore it, but then again, some people can just reset it.
I've been reset... but i was rediculous a few weeks ago... i think i had 92 posts that day.. (10am-630pm)
scoobasteve,Jul 20 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:I've been reset... but i was rediculous a few weeks ago...  i think i had 92 posts that day.. (10am-630pm)
[right][snapback]123897[/snapback][/right]

Keep it up and your going back to 0 :angry:

:P
THEN I WILLL LEAVE PERMANENTLY.... I WILL RESIGN FROM FOCUS CANADA! AND THE INTERNET! YOU HAVE DISHONORED MY FAMILY :ph34r:

:lol:
:lol: bahahaha :lol:

FIGHT!!
scoobasteve,Jul 20 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:THEN I WILLL LEAVE PERMANENTLY.... I WILL RESIGN FROM FOCUS CANADA! AND THE INTERNET! YOU HAVE DISHONORED MY FAMILY :ph34r:

Thats awsome .. love the family comment .. hahahahaha
Your bluffing
WOW I've only got 85 posts to go!!

By the by, how come multiple posts to one thread or topic only count as one post?

Cheers.
wpgzx5,Jul 20 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:WOW I've only got 85 posts to go!!

By the by, how come multiple posts to one thread or topic only count as one post?

Cheers.
[right][snapback]123937[/snapback][/right]

They dont. Mutiple posts in 1 thread will result in a higher post count. ;)
Pages: 1 2