Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 Posts..
I finally made 100 posts, now I can finally sell stuff.. I got my post removed when I was at post 16, so I guess I have finally made it.

The kicker is:

I am probably the only user here that didn't post-whore his/her way to 100 posts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[Image: svtfocusavatar1.jpg]

99 Mustang V6 Coupe Perf.Red w/MachAudio+TC
00 Mustang GT Coupe Perf.Red /MachAudio+Leather+TC
* 03 SVT 5dr Infra-Red Focus w/ Audio+Sunroof+WinterPkg
06 Mustang GT 'Vert w/ Shaker1K+IUP+ICA (~04/06)

* = (Current Ride)
taiyeungjai,Jul 19 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:I finally made 100 posts, now I can finally sell stuff.. I got my post removed when I was at post 16, so I guess I have finally made it.

The kicker is:

I am probably the only user here that didn't post-whore his/her way to 100 posts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[right][snapback]123522[/snapback][/right]

Hey what are you trying to say!!!??

A post is a post regardless of how useless it may be!!
taiyeungjai,Jul 19 2005, 03:42 PM Wrote:I finally made 100 posts, now I can finally sell stuff.. I got my post removed when I was at post 16, so I guess I have finally made it.

The kicker is:

[right][snapback]123522[/snapback][/right]
u do realize the post u just made now is a usless post and thusly u whored your way to the top. :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
And where all post whores for replying to this post.... AND FOR THE RECORD.. I didnt post whore my way to 100.
2000 ZX3
congrats. I give you props for being legit instead of beign a cheater. But I catch those cheaters.
Hardly... I didnt know you needed 100 post's to do that. LOL
SO I couldnt have cheated.
2000 ZX3
ZX3TUNR,Jul 19 2005, 06:13 PM Wrote:congrats. I give you props for being legit instead of beign a cheater. But I catch those cheaters.
[right][snapback]123535[/snapback][/right]

Jay,,,

you sucked the fun right outta this thread!! :(
well.. i have stuff to sell and i am trying to get that 100th post... and i aint whoreing my way up there... even though i am tempted too... LOL!
i've been a good boy so far.. i bet by post 30 i'll just get tired of waiting and start whoreing it up!
wat can i say I'M A MAN WHORE :D
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
Kuni1987,Jul 19 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:wat can i say I'M A MAN WHORE :D
[right][snapback]123561[/snapback][/right]

ummm..

WOW!

:huh:
AHAHAHA Sucka............. B)
one thing I noticed on here was the small pool of users, and only a few users have high posts, like 1000+ so is it safe to say that you guys talk a lot to each other on here? or just post whore it up to get your internet libido going?/

:D

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Jul 20 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:one thing I noticed on here was the small pool of users, and only a few users have high posts, like 1000+  so is it safe to say that you guys talk a lot to each other on here? or just post whore it up to get your internet libido going?/

:D
[right][snapback]123857[/snapback][/right]

Internet libido??

:huh: right...

some of us have been here for a while, thats why...

you can always whore it, but then again, some people can just reset it.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I've been reset... but i was rediculous a few weeks ago... i think i had 92 posts that day.. (10am-630pm)
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jul 20 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:I've been reset... but i was rediculous a few weeks ago...  i think i had 92 posts that day.. (10am-630pm)
[right][snapback]123897[/snapback][/right]

Keep it up and your going back to 0 :angry:

:P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
THEN I WILLL LEAVE PERMANENTLY.... I WILL RESIGN FROM FOCUS CANADA! AND THE INTERNET! YOU HAVE DISHONORED MY FAMILY :ph34r:

:lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
:lol: bahahaha :lol:

FIGHT!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
scoobasteve,Jul 20 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:THEN I WILLL LEAVE PERMANENTLY.... I WILL RESIGN FROM FOCUS CANADA! AND THE INTERNET! YOU HAVE DISHONORED MY FAMILY :ph34r:

Thats awsome .. love the family comment .. hahahahaha
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Your bluffing
WOW I've only got 85 posts to go!!

By the by, how come multiple posts to one thread or topic only count as one post?

Cheers.
wpgzx5,Jul 20 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:WOW I've only got 85 posts to go!!

By the by, how come multiple posts to one thread or topic only count as one post?

Cheers.
[right][snapback]123937[/snapback][/right]

They dont. Mutiple posts in 1 thread will result in a higher post count. ;)