FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Haven't Posted Pictures Here For A Long Time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I should start sharing again.... where to start...

How about some pics from my vacation in Vegas...

[Image: eiffel2.jpg]

[Image: fountain.jpg]

[Image: hardrock.jpg]

[Image: hoovertowers.jpg]

[Image: City%20and%20Structureberty.jpg]

Leave me your thoughts! :)
Those are sweet man!
nice....wish i could take nice photos like that ;)

Pretty good!
every picture you take is awlays sweet...your pro man
They are amazing!!!!! Digital or Film camera?!?!? The colors are great!
Good job :)
Next time you're in Ontario, wanna give me some photography lessons? your pictures are phenomenal man.. always a pleasure to see
Awesome pictures!

I always try to pretend I can take pictures, but it's a lie! I blame my camera, which to some extent I believe to be true... anyway...

nice!!
I like looking at your pictures.
Thanks a lot, guys!

Here's the next round. A bunch of macro stuff I was working on a couple weeks ago...

[Image: flashunit.jpg]

[Image: lens.jpg]

[Image: fisheye.jpg]

[Image: speaker.jpg]

[Image: watch.jpg]

[Image: wetleaf.jpg]

[Image: temple.jpg]
seriously, are you professional, or do this for pure recreation?
hmmmmmmmmm
Amazing Macro photos!!!!!!!

You must have professional training?!?! hehe

glycerine drops on the green thing?!?!?!or water?
wowsers... my pics from vegas looked like my camera had been drinking as much as I was lol bluuuuury.

Nice work indeed.
Pretty slick!
Got a portfolio?

PM me.
Thanks again, guys!

All my photos can be found on my new website, http://www.framedfiction.com I guess you could call that my portfolio.

Photography for me has only really been a hobby. But I've been gaining more and more exposure lately, and have actually recently sold my first set of prints. I have also done a couple automotive photoshoots for local people. Those photoshoots can be found on my website as well. I have no formal training. Just pretty much learning as I go. :)

Oh, yeah it was just water drops on the green fuzzy leaf.

And I primarily shoot in digital format, but occasionally go back to film. Really depends on what I'm shooting. :)
AWESOME!

Youve got talent :)

I actually took 2 years of photography in college...and now thats what I do..im a photographer...mainly portraits...my sis and I have our own studio north of Toronto its nice :)

But em...Wow ! Water drops heheheh..very impressive...usually people use glycerine to get that nice effect :) keep up the good work and now im going to go check out ur site :D
Thanks, Melanie. As you'll see by my site, I have nothing in the way of portrait photography. It's something I've recently been trying out, but have yet to have any real success with it. Maybe I could pick your brain next time I'm having issues. heh.
hehe For sure!

Love the pics!

I enjoy portrait photography but...I miss doing the whole like building and nature photography...I find you can be so much more creative doing that sort of thing cuz you can show people how you see things and such...wheres to portraits...sometimes people dont like what you see....or they are scared for change! hehe...but oh wells!
Pages: 1 2