FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Man My Car Is A Dog With The Ac On!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

2003svt

Car has half the power with the AC on, from a stop when you first engage the clutch it almost shuts off before it gets going, I hate this but I'd rather have half the power and be cool then all the power and be sweating my cwackage off I guess.
I'm the opposite... it drives me crazy... sweat it is!
I've had a/c on so much this summer. i dont remember what it feels like with it off... not to mention how bogged down it is because of heatsoak.
WELCOME TO 4-BANGER LAND!
BrooksZX3,Jul 14 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:I'm the opposite... it drives me crazy... sweat it is!
[right][snapback]122185[/snapback][/right]

:D

I feel sorry for you T.O people though. Gross ass smogged up city with Zero room for driving :o :blink:

At least here I can drive with the windows down and enjoy the wind as my air conditioner! B)

ANTHONYD,Jul 14 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:WELCOME TO 4-BANGER LAND!
[right][snapback]122190[/snapback][/right]

The A/C has more of an effect on the grand prix (3.8 V6)
i barely use a/c, only if im in traffic and thats hardly ever, mostly highway drving 70-110 km/h
Try that in the SPI with the automatic, especially while going from 0-100+ in short order!! Not going to happen.

I'm the same way, the only time I run the A/C is one day a month or so from April - November to keep the system happy, and when my parents / grandparents are in the car. Even in this heatwave I'd rather put the windows down, turn up the tunes and "drive aggressively". :D

2003svt

yah i guess that has a lot to do with it.
ANTHONYD,Jul 14 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:WELCOME TO 4-BANGER LAND!
[right][snapback]122190[/snapback][/right]
i never use A/C either, sunroof and windows down, the only time i use it is when its hot out, and girls are in the car, cuz they dont like the wind messing up their hair...

ZIP IT LADIES!

but ya my car is super slug when the a/c is on, thats why i never have it on
FociPhil,Jul 14 2005, 03:11 PM Wrote:i never use A/C either, sunroof and windows down, the only time i use it is when its hot out, and girls are in the car, cuz they doen tlike the wind mesing up their hair...

ZIP IT LADIES!

[right][snapback]122244[/snapback][/right]

so true, its not even funny!!!
2003svt,Jul 14 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:Car has half the power with the AC on, from a stop when you first engage the clutch it almost shuts off before it gets going, I hate this but I'd rather have half the power and be cool then all the power and be sweating my cwackage off I guess.
[right][snapback]122182[/snapback][/right]

Y'know A/C loss is to be expected, but with the insane temps we've been having in the Greater Toronto Area, even with the A/C off the car is a slug off the line (Can't even manage to get the traction control to kick in when taking off from a light, that's how bogged the car is in this heat :blink: )

NefCanuck
FociPhil,Jul 14 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:i never use A/C either, sunroof and windows down, the only time i use it is when its hot out, and girls are in the car, cuz they dont like the wind messing up their hair...

ZIP IT LADIES!

What do you mean? When your mom and sister are in the car? Because an ugly mofo like you is only going to pick up hitchhikers. :lol: :lol:

Or maybe it's your boyfriend who doesn't like the wind in his hair :fag:
I remember my Dad HAD to get the Turbo if he wanted A/C for his 1989 VW Jetta TDI. Otherwise it didn't have enough power. I think with the turbo it was 67 hp lol

2003svt

not sure if anyone knows but (cwackage) is underwear in Portuguese and I'm not even Portuguese but it sounded funny.Picked it up from some of my buddies that are!
2003svt,Jul 14 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:Car has half the power with the AC on, from a stop when you first engage the clutch it almost shuts off before it gets going, I hate this but I'd rather have half the power and be cool then all the power and be sweating my cwackage off I guess.
I just assumed you had meant package.
meford4u,Jul 14 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Jul 14 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:i never use A/C either, sunroof and windows down, the only time i use it is when its hot out, and girls are in the car, cuz they dont like the wind messing up their hair...

ZIP IT LADIES!

What do you mean? When your mom and sister are in the car? Because an ugly mofo like you is only going to pick up hitchhikers. :lol: :lol:

[right][snapback]122269[/snapback][/right]

good one ya geriatric :rolleyes:

2003svt

yah I was kinda chuckling at that aswell.
FociPhil,Jul 14 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 14 2005, 07:52 PM Wrote:

ZIP IT LADIES!

[right][snapback]122284[/snapback][/right]
Quote:
Quote:What do you mean?  When your mom and sister are in the car?  Because an ugly mofo like you is only going to pick up hitchhikers. :lol:  :lol:

[right][snapback]122284[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

2003svt

not too mention it also sucks back the sunoco gold like it's tap water.
2003svt,Jul 14 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:Car has half the power with the AC on, from a stop when you first engage the clutch it almost shuts off before it gets going, I hate this but I'd rather have half the power and be cool then all the power and be sweating my cwackage off I guess.
Pages: 1 2