FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Very Fast Mr2....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does it need 1.21 jiggawatts?
Wowwww!
Wowww indeed, everyone should have!

I love the fact that he thinks its pretty much street legal, i'm no expert but i don't think jet cars are street legal.
he says he thinks it street legal, and then in the next sentence he says there is no reverse.... I betting reverse is a requirement for legality
The heat that would come out of those would be dangerous. There's no way that's streetlegal. Not in Europe or North America anywhere. Perhaps Russia or something...
race for pinks!!

man fire up one of those at a light and watch all the cars behind you get chared
he did a really good job with it though .. besides the stupid (yet funcitional) wing on the front .. you would never really know it was a jet car looking at it from the front or side

optima batteries must be good .. even jet cars use them
schade,Jul 13 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:he did a really good job with it though .. besides the stupid (yet funcitional) wing on the front .. you would never really know it was a jet car looking at it from the front or side

optima batteries must be good .. even jet cars use them
[right][snapback]121964[/snapback][/right]

Functional...no kidding, keeps it from flying into the air
schade,Jul 13 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:optima batteries must be good .. even jet cars use them
[right][snapback]121964[/snapback][/right]

Oh yes, they are. My last car ran about a month on a dying alternator and the yellow top kept it running. They're awesome batteries, and I'm looking to get a yellow top for my Focus in the near future.
hmm...jet powered.....how many gallons per mile would that get :D

I say put bugger wings on it, fly over traffic.
that whole auction seems dodgey...

the guy will only take payment method of cashiers check, money order, or wire transfer -save the deposit which can be paid via paypal

i wouldn't be down with that......even if i DID have 18g's USD
Turbines? I thought those were just his mAd tiGHT exhaust tips...soon to be a hit with Honda owners everywhere. :lol: