Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Fast Mr2....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=ADME:B:EF:US:1
Does it need 1.21 jiggawatts?
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Wowwww!
Wowww indeed, everyone should have!

I love the fact that he thinks its pretty much street legal, i'm no expert but i don't think jet cars are street legal.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

he says he thinks it street legal, and then in the next sentence he says there is no reverse.... I betting reverse is a requirement for legality
I Vtec
The heat that would come out of those would be dangerous. There's no way that's streetlegal. Not in Europe or North America anywhere. Perhaps Russia or something...
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
race for pinks!!

man fire up one of those at a light and watch all the cars behind you get chared
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
he did a really good job with it though .. besides the stupid (yet funcitional) wing on the front .. you would never really know it was a jet car looking at it from the front or side

optima batteries must be good .. even jet cars use them
Below Average Car Club
schade,Jul 13 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:he did a really good job with it though .. besides the stupid (yet funcitional) wing on the front .. you would never really know it was a jet car looking at it from the front or side

optima batteries must be good .. even jet cars use them
[right][snapback]121964[/snapback][/right]

Functional...no kidding, keeps it from flying into the air
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
schade,Jul 13 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:optima batteries must be good .. even jet cars use them
[right][snapback]121964[/snapback][/right]

Oh yes, they are. My last car ran about a month on a dying alternator and the yellow top kept it running. They're awesome batteries, and I'm looking to get a yellow top for my Focus in the near future.
hmm...jet powered.....how many gallons per mile would that get :D

I say put bugger wings on it, fly over traffic.
that whole auction seems dodgey...

the guy will only take payment method of cashiers check, money order, or wire transfer -save the deposit which can be paid via paypal

i wouldn't be down with that......even if i DID have 18g's USD
Turbines? I thought those were just his mAd tiGHT exhaust tips...soon to be a hit with Honda owners everywhere. :lol: