FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Barrie Bab _ B_q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok ok ok - it took some time but we are settled on the date and time

We are looking at SEPTEMBER 17th - so aim for good weather

It will be held at the parking lot across from my house - it hold 40-80 cars
(please no smoke shows-no loud music-no excessive noise)
I dont want to get kicked out of the lot - and i still get along with the neighbours

*bring your chair as i have a patio set and a couple chairs
*bring your meat - pick your poison and i'll cook it up for you - no charge -of course
*Ill have water on hand and some pop - but please feel free to bring munchies and other drinks
***I will not be providing booze - so if you want bring your own - BUT PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE*****

**I am also advertising in barrie for some new members - so lets show them what a good club we are - ok

**The best directions from the south is 400 north to bayfield exit - left at the top of the ramp - right at the second set of lights on to ferris lane - #88 (all pine on the front of our house - also last house on left)

*** - no show and shine as they want 475.00 for 4 hours at crappy tires lot - so SCREW IT!!!

There will be advertising in some of the car dealers and shops so there will probably be some spectators as well..

feel free to contact me anytime - (705) 321-5409 cell - (705) 730-1121 home

88 ferris lane - or PM me for more info!!!

thanks guys and gals

******IF SOMEONE CAN ATTACH A MAP QUEST MAP TO THIS POST THAT WOULD HELP AS I STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT****
88 ferris lane
barrie-ont- l4m4z6
thankyou
The Q will start aroung 12:00 - LUNCH TIME

thanks again
THANKS _ APPRECIATE IT
great idea man
count me in for sure!!!! :D
s**t, this is like a 10 minute walk from my couzins house! if i'm in barrie that week, i'll definately drop by!
Jen and I will be there!

Make sure you let Jenny know. :lol:
jen would love to chat to jen again!! :P :D :lol:
Count me in guys, I'll be there.
So, 12pm it all starts right? Thats two days before my birthday :D
I'll be there, provided I can sneak this one past that certain person (She certainly was frigid enough after the last BBQ, even though I warned her a month in advance <_< )

NefCanuck
count me in! provided i'm in the country. and i'm not at uni! wats with the wednesday though can i ask???? btw.... are stock focus' welcome? hopefully i'll have a little bit done to my car by then
^^^the 17th of Sept. on my calendar is a SAT.

What calendar are you looking at?
17th IS A SATURDAY.
HAHA its not the calendars fault! its mine! see high school is crap! maybe they should teach us to read before we all graduate! well atleast my high school didnt :P i read it as the 14th! MY BAD :rolleyes: i should be up for that! gonna be a fun drive though
Kuni1987,Jul 13 2005, 08:54 PM Wrote:count me in! provided i'm in the country. and i'm not at uni! wats with the wednesday though can i ask???? btw.... are stock focus' welcome? hopefully i'll have a little bit done to my car by then
[right][snapback]122000[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I went to the last meet as a stock Focus, but it won't be anymore when I go to this meet.

Yeah, its a Saturday, Kuni.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:Count me in guys, I'll be there.
So, 12pm it all starts right? Thats two days before my birthday  :D
[right][snapback]121934[/snapback][/right]

Nice. Should we bring cake? Mmmmm cake...

Its 3 days before my birthday as well. Yay! :D
I think we should... I work in a grocery store, so they'd do something up for us.
How old are you turning? Its my "Golden Birthday" this year... I am turning the age of my birthdate... 19 on the 19th
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 14 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:I think we should... I work in a grocery store, so they'd do something up for us.
How old are you turning? Its my "Golden Birthday" this year... I am turning the age of my birthdate... 19 on the 19th
[right][snapback]122354[/snapback][/right]

I'll be a quarter this year (25) on the 20th... geeze I feel old, but still strong as an Ox! :D

I'll split the cost with ya for the cake.
Your an old fart, compared to me... haha, just kidding, buddy!
Awesome! Its a plan... birthday cake for all :D
good to hear everyones trying to make it - i have a good response from barrie area to!!
Pages: 1 2 3