Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrie Bab _ B_q
ok ok ok - it took some time but we are settled on the date and time

We are looking at SEPTEMBER 17th - so aim for good weather

It will be held at the parking lot across from my house - it hold 40-80 cars
(please no smoke shows-no loud music-no excessive noise)
I dont want to get kicked out of the lot - and i still get along with the neighbours

*bring your chair as i have a patio set and a couple chairs
*bring your meat - pick your poison and i'll cook it up for you - no charge -of course
*Ill have water on hand and some pop - but please feel free to bring munchies and other drinks
***I will not be providing booze - so if you want bring your own - BUT PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE*****

**I am also advertising in barrie for some new members - so lets show them what a good club we are - ok

**The best directions from the south is 400 north to bayfield exit - left at the top of the ramp - right at the second set of lights on to ferris lane - #88 (all pine on the front of our house - also last house on left)

*** - no show and shine as they want 475.00 for 4 hours at crappy tires lot - so SCREW IT!!!

There will be advertising in some of the car dealers and shops so there will probably be some spectators as well..

feel free to contact me anytime - (705) 321-5409 cell - (705) 730-1121 home

88 ferris lane - or PM me for more info!!!

thanks guys and gals

******IF SOMEONE CAN ATTACH A MAP QUEST MAP TO THIS POST THAT WOULD HELP AS I STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT****
88 ferris lane
barrie-ont- l4m4z6
thankyou
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Q will start aroung 12:00 - LUNCH TIME

thanks again
map to BBQ
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
THANKS _ APPRECIATE IT
great idea man
count me in for sure!!!! :D
s**t, this is like a 10 minute walk from my couzins house! if i'm in barrie that week, i'll definately drop by!
Jen and I will be there!

Make sure you let Jenny know. :lol:
jen would love to chat to jen again!! :P :D :lol:
Count me in guys, I'll be there.
So, 12pm it all starts right? Thats two days before my birthday :D
I'll be there, provided I can sneak this one past that certain person (She certainly was frigid enough after the last BBQ, even though I warned her a month in advance <_< )

NefCanuck
count me in! provided i'm in the country. and i'm not at uni! wats with the wednesday though can i ask???? btw.... are stock focus' welcome? hopefully i'll have a little bit done to my car by then
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
^^^the 17th of Sept. on my calendar is a SAT.

What calendar are you looking at?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
17th IS A SATURDAY.
HAHA its not the calendars fault! its mine! see high school is crap! maybe they should teach us to read before we all graduate! well atleast my high school didnt :P i read it as the 14th! MY BAD :rolleyes: i should be up for that! gonna be a fun drive though
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
Kuni1987,Jul 13 2005, 08:54 PM Wrote:count me in! provided i'm in the country. and i'm not at uni! wats with the wednesday though can i ask???? btw.... are stock focus' welcome? hopefully i'll have a little bit done to my car by then
[right][snapback]122000[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I went to the last meet as a stock Focus, but it won't be anymore when I go to this meet.

Yeah, its a Saturday, Kuni.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 13 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:Count me in guys, I'll be there.
So, 12pm it all starts right? Thats two days before my birthday  :D
[right][snapback]121934[/snapback][/right]

Nice. Should we bring cake? Mmmmm cake...

Its 3 days before my birthday as well. Yay! :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I think we should... I work in a grocery store, so they'd do something up for us.
How old are you turning? Its my "Golden Birthday" this year... I am turning the age of my birthdate... 19 on the 19th
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 14 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:I think we should... I work in a grocery store, so they'd do something up for us.
How old are you turning? Its my "Golden Birthday" this year... I am turning the age of my birthdate... 19 on the 19th
[right][snapback]122354[/snapback][/right]

I'll be a quarter this year (25) on the 20th... geeze I feel old, but still strong as an Ox! :D

I'll split the cost with ya for the cake.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Your an old fart, compared to me... haha, just kidding, buddy!
Awesome! Its a plan... birthday cake for all :D
good to hear everyones trying to make it - i have a good response from barrie area to!!