FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Whats The Deal With This Chrylser/dodge Deal....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've seen the disclaimers and when I got to the site and hit the link it gives me prices on all the models. So does this mean that I can get a Magnum srt8 for $25,851, before taxees and options? This doesnt sound right at all, but if its true, hell, Hello Dodge, goodbye Ford!!
i thought SRT vehicles were not included in that offer. if they are, hook up a link, i want to price out the neon SRT4
ford's doing the same thing on all their cars

except the mustang and the escape hybrid.
dodge blows
Dodge may blow, but I cant pass up a chance to get a really inexpensive 340 horsepower car!!
As for a link, just go to http://www.Dodge.ca and the link is right on the main page. Then just scroll down until you see the Magnum listed. You'll see that their is an asterik next to the 300c stating that the 300c srt8 isnt included. I cant imagine what the insurance costs would be on an SRT8 Magnum, but I have to at least try....
wow, the 300C and SRT4 are included in the promo in canada. but still a SRT4 is 19k usd.. not that much of a savings off the 21k msrp..
Wonder if I can through my purolator discount on top of the new prices?? LOL..... then I might consider buying a dodge.
Ford right now doesnt have anything I would want, esp. the new Focus, cna you say ugly styling!! I really love the Magnum, seeing as I'm a drummer and guitarist, all that cargo space would come in very handy. I like the charger too, but would rather have the Magnum, unless I can get a srt Charger for cheaper then the Magnum, then Charger here I come!!
Does anyone here have any info on the canadian pricing details? I'm goig to probably go to the dealership tommorrow, but I wanted to find out before I go....
25,851 is the price for the base model Magnum SE 2.7l V-6 plus freight pdi etc etc.. Once you add in some much needed options like the R/T package which you need to get the Hemi it's gonna be up near 40k.
See, now the pricing is a little deceiving, as I thought it included the R/TA and the srt8, as I didn't think of them as options...in that case, its not that much of a deal then.
I forgot to mention that the R/T also comes with a Hemi, mind you its only 340hp, but still...thats quite a bit then my Focus and its 130hp
And after a few month of fuelling the Hemi... especially with the antics it'll have you doing... you'll be lamenting the choice of switching from the Focus.

Hell, I'd love more power right now. BUT, I won't do that to myself simply because I'd rather be slow and be able to afford my car rather than have an expensive-to-drive driveway ornament.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 12 2005, 08:50 AM Wrote:Hell, I'd love more power right now. BUT, I won't do that to myself simply because I'd rather be slow and be able to afford my car rather than have an expensive-to-drive driveway ornament.
[right][snapback]121338[/snapback][/right]

I'd still take the driveway ornament :P

This morning....I paid 1.20 for 94 octane. Noice! :rolleyes:
Now that GM is doing the same that means you can likely get a Saab 9-2x Aero for less than Subaru would charge for a WRX. That is a tremendous oppourtunity.

That is just what happened in the US when GM did it there last month and I've heard every last in 9-2x was gobbled up for as little as $US17G.

2001 ZTS,Jul 12 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:Now that GM is doing the same that means you can likely get a Saab 9-2x Aero for less than Subaru would charge for a WRX. That is a tremendous oppourtunity.

That is just what happened in the US when GM did it there last month and I've heard every last in 9-2x was gobbled up for as little as $US17G.
[right][snapback]121368[/snapback][/right]

i might look into that
wiht ford doing it, i might jump in a lease on a f150 too, fack the focus
as oppose to the housing market, its a great time to buy a car right now, esp. from the US guys. That Saab deal sounds silly stupid!! I still want either a Magnum, 300C or Charger, but only with the Hemi....I needs my power!!!
2001 ZTS,Jul 12 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:Now that GM is doing the same that means you can likely get a Saab 9-2x Aero for less than Subaru would charge for a WRX. That is a tremendous oppourtunity.

[right][snapback]121368[/snapback][/right]

Wow, Just wow... thanks for the advice andrew.

I'm heading over to a saab dealer tonight
we all going to be focusless soon....noiceeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
a friend of mine just picked up a 92x aero.. with tax and everything i think it was just over 20k usd.. the ones for 17k usd i believe where the non turbo (aka 2.5TS) models

apparently according to my friend the 92x aero has the STi exhaust and stiffer suspension than the typical wrx wagon..
redsvtfocus,Jul 12 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:we all going to be focusless soon....noiceeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]121634[/snapback][/right]
but... I was just thinking of buying one.... damnit!
Pages: 1 2