Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats The Deal With This Chrylser/dodge Deal....
I've seen the disclaimers and when I got to the site and hit the link it gives me prices on all the models. So does this mean that I can get a Magnum srt8 for $25,851, before taxees and options? This doesnt sound right at all, but if its true, hell, Hello Dodge, goodbye Ford!!
"Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.' "
i thought SRT vehicles were not included in that offer. if they are, hook up a link, i want to price out the neon SRT4
ford's doing the same thing on all their cars

except the mustang and the escape hybrid.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

dodge blows
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Dodge may blow, but I cant pass up a chance to get a really inexpensive 340 horsepower car!!
As for a link, just go to http://www.Dodge.ca and the link is right on the main page. Then just scroll down until you see the Magnum listed. You'll see that their is an asterik next to the 300c stating that the 300c srt8 isnt included. I cant imagine what the insurance costs would be on an SRT8 Magnum, but I have to at least try....
"Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.' "
wow, the 300C and SRT4 are included in the promo in canada. but still a SRT4 is 19k usd.. not that much of a savings off the 21k msrp..
Wonder if I can through my purolator discount on top of the new prices?? LOL..... then I might consider buying a dodge.
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Ford right now doesnt have anything I would want, esp. the new Focus, cna you say ugly styling!! I really love the Magnum, seeing as I'm a drummer and guitarist, all that cargo space would come in very handy. I like the charger too, but would rather have the Magnum, unless I can get a srt Charger for cheaper then the Magnum, then Charger here I come!!
Does anyone here have any info on the canadian pricing details? I'm goig to probably go to the dealership tommorrow, but I wanted to find out before I go....
25,851 is the price for the base model Magnum SE 2.7l V-6 plus freight pdi etc etc.. Once you add in some much needed options like the R/T package which you need to get the Hemi it's gonna be up near 40k.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
See, now the pricing is a little deceiving, as I thought it included the R/TA and the srt8, as I didn't think of them as options...in that case, its not that much of a deal then.
I forgot to mention that the R/T also comes with a Hemi, mind you its only 340hp, but still...thats quite a bit then my Focus and its 130hp
And after a few month of fuelling the Hemi... especially with the antics it'll have you doing... you'll be lamenting the choice of switching from the Focus.

Hell, I'd love more power right now. BUT, I won't do that to myself simply because I'd rather be slow and be able to afford my car rather than have an expensive-to-drive driveway ornament.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 12 2005, 08:50 AM Wrote:Hell, I'd love more power right now. BUT, I won't do that to myself simply because I'd rather be slow and be able to afford my car rather than have an expensive-to-drive driveway ornament.
[right][snapback]121338[/snapback][/right]

I'd still take the driveway ornament :P

This morning....I paid 1.20 for 94 octane. Noice! :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Now that GM is doing the same that means you can likely get a Saab 9-2x Aero for less than Subaru would charge for a WRX. That is a tremendous oppourtunity.

That is just what happened in the US when GM did it there last month and I've heard every last in 9-2x was gobbled up for as little as $US17G.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Jul 12 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:Now that GM is doing the same that means you can likely get a Saab 9-2x Aero for less than Subaru would charge for a WRX. That is a tremendous oppourtunity.

That is just what happened in the US when GM did it there last month and I've heard every last in 9-2x was gobbled up for as little as $US17G.
[right][snapback]121368[/snapback][/right]

i might look into that
wiht ford doing it, i might jump in a lease on a f150 too, fack the focus
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
as oppose to the housing market, its a great time to buy a car right now, esp. from the US guys. That Saab deal sounds silly stupid!! I still want either a Magnum, 300C or Charger, but only with the Hemi....I needs my power!!!
2001 ZTS,Jul 12 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:Now that GM is doing the same that means you can likely get a Saab 9-2x Aero for less than Subaru would charge for a WRX. That is a tremendous oppourtunity.

[right][snapback]121368[/snapback][/right]

Wow, Just wow... thanks for the advice andrew.

I'm heading over to a saab dealer tonight
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
we all going to be focusless soon....noiceeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
a friend of mine just picked up a 92x aero.. with tax and everything i think it was just over 20k usd.. the ones for 17k usd i believe where the non turbo (aka 2.5TS) models

apparently according to my friend the 92x aero has the STi exhaust and stiffer suspension than the typical wrx wagon..
redsvtfocus,Jul 12 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:we all going to be focusless soon....noiceeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]121634[/snapback][/right]
but... I was just thinking of buying one.... damnit!
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MBRP DEAL Jmountney1 3 2,878 12-22-2012, 04:41 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  awsome go-karting deal. arpaul15 7 3,770 06-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  Awesome groupon deal for go-karting darkpuppet 6 2,324 05-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Jmountney1
  Deal-A-Day websites Mystake 0 974 10-31-2010, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Mystake
  Anyone Ever Deal With This Site? trinifoci 1 1,218 06-24-2008, 05:03 AM