FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Everyone.. Im New Here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say hi. Im new to the board, yet ive been reading the message boards for the last month or so.

Im from Southern Ontario and drive a grey 2003 ZX3 (obviosly)

I havent done much to the car, and im sure to have lots of questions.. looks to me im in the right place.

B)
Welcome. Im sure you will have a good time on here.
jsut watch old for the "old" guys on teh site

oh ya welcome
Welcome...and dont worry about asking whatever you want..we are here to help.

p/s..just dont ask to often!!!

j/k..!!!!!lol
:hi:
welcome
DD1,Jul 10 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:jsut watch old for the "old" guys on teh site

oh ya welcome
[right][snapback]120891[/snapback][/right]

finally get to use this one! :1engrishsign:

but yea, :hi:
hope we can help you out with whatever it is you need help with, and trust me, everyone here is welcoming, and most of them are nice, but there's a few you gotta look out for :P
Welcome, does the JRC in your nickname have anything to do with what your running under the hood of your car?
smith21,Jul 11 2005, 02:42 AM Wrote:
DD1,Jul 10 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:jsut watch old for the "old" guys on teh site

oh ya welcome
[right][snapback]120891[/snapback][/right]

finally get to use this one! :1engrishsign:

but yea, :hi:
hop you we can help you out with whatever it is you need help with, and trust me, everyone here is welcoming, and most of them are nice, but there's a few you gotta look out for :P
[right][snapback]120921[/snapback][/right]

Holy super burn. You ask Don for engrish much and then you misspell yourself?

You burned yourself.

Oh and welcome newbie. i am the one they warn you of. :blink:

Hope you have fun on here! I'm one of the few girls on here...
We need pics of your ride! :D
welcome, and see u in the forks of the credit sometime :D

Let the modding begin! :D

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome :)
Greetings, young Focus Padawan.

We're pretty supportive of each other but watch out for the Niteshade hate on the whole here, but ricing out your car will by and large paint a bullseye on your back.

Have fun modding!
lol

welcome man, get some pics up soon.
JRC ZX3 2003,Jul 10 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Im new to the board, yet ive been reading the message boards for the last month or so.

Im from  Southern Ontario and drive a grey 2003 ZX3 (obviosly)

I havent done much to the car, and im sure to have lots of questions.. looks to me im in the right place.

B)
[right][snapback]120888[/snapback][/right]

Welcome, you'll find everyone on this site to be really helpful at various times for various things (Me? I'm just sort of an idea bouncer :D )

Here's hoping you enjoy your Focus and this site proves helpful to you :hi:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 11 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:
JRC ZX3 2003,Jul 10 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Im new to the board, yet ive been reading the message boards for the last month or so.

Im from  Southern Ontario and drive a grey 2003 ZX3 (obviosly)

B)
[right][snapback]120888[/snapback][/right]

Welcome, you'll find everyone on this site to be really helpful at various times for various things (Me? I'm just sort of an idea bouncer :D )

Here's hoping you enjoy your Focus and this site proves helpful to you :hi:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]121064[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the warm welcome, and to whoever asked, the JRC has nothing to do with whats im my car.. is just my initials.
meford4u,Jul 10 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Oh and welcome newbie.  i am the one they warn you of. :blink:
[right][snapback]120929[/snapback][/right]

No your not. <_<

He's just some loser that comes and hangs out here. Dreams threw his son's focus. Dont worry about any comments he may say to you. He drives a Truck. :rolleyes: :P

Oh and welcome to this s**t hole. :lol:
Flofocus,Jul 11 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 10 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Oh and welcome newbie.  i am the one they warn you of. :blink:
[right][snapback]120929[/snapback][/right]

No your not. <_<

He's just some loser that comes and hangs out here. Dreams threw his son's focus. Dont worry about any comments he may say to you. He drives a Truck. :rolleyes: :P

Oh and welcome to this s**t hole. :lol:
[right][snapback]121167[/snapback][/right]

Well put Moderator! hahahaha
Pages: 1 2