Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone.. Im New Here.
Just wanted to say hi. Im new to the board, yet ive been reading the message boards for the last month or so.

Im from Southern Ontario and drive a grey 2003 ZX3 (obviosly)

I havent done much to the car, and im sure to have lots of questions.. looks to me im in the right place.

B)
TYC Chrome Altezza Tails / Green Streetglow Interior Neon / Clear side markers /Hella Headlights
Welcome. Im sure you will have a good time on here.
2000 ZX3
jsut watch old for the "old" guys on teh site

oh ya welcome
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Welcome...and dont worry about asking whatever you want..we are here to help.

p/s..just dont ask to often!!!

j/k..!!!!!lol
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
:hi:
Turbo arrived!
welcome
'03 Focus SVT
DD1,Jul 10 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:jsut watch old for the "old" guys on teh site

oh ya welcome
[right][snapback]120891[/snapback][/right]

finally get to use this one! :1engrishsign:

but yea, :hi:
hope we can help you out with whatever it is you need help with, and trust me, everyone here is welcoming, and most of them are nice, but there's a few you gotta look out for :P
Welcome, does the JRC in your nickname have anything to do with what your running under the hood of your car?
My other ride is your Mom
smith21,Jul 11 2005, 02:42 AM Wrote:
DD1,Jul 10 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:jsut watch old for the "old" guys on teh site

oh ya welcome
[right][snapback]120891[/snapback][/right]

finally get to use this one! :1engrishsign:

but yea, :hi:
hop you we can help you out with whatever it is you need help with, and trust me, everyone here is welcoming, and most of them are nice, but there's a few you gotta look out for :P
[right][snapback]120921[/snapback][/right]

Holy super burn. You ask Don for engrish much and then you misspell yourself?

You burned yourself.

Oh and welcome newbie. i am the one they warn you of. :blink:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L

Hope you have fun on here! I'm one of the few girls on here...
We need pics of your ride! :D
welcome, and see u in the forks of the credit sometime :D
sonic blue svt on windsheild blue neon Brullen cat back 2.5" spec stage 3 plus clutch aluminum flywheel steeda sts 157 whp

Let the modding begin! :D

Enjoy your stay.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Welcome :)
Greetings, young Focus Padawan.

We're pretty supportive of each other but watch out for the Niteshade hate on the whole here, but ricing out your car will by and large paint a bullseye on your back.

Have fun modding!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
lol

welcome man, get some pics up soon.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
JRC ZX3 2003,Jul 10 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Im new to the board, yet ive been reading the message boards for the last month or so.

Im from  Southern Ontario and drive a grey 2003 ZX3 (obviosly)

I havent done much to the car, and im sure to have lots of questions.. looks to me im in the right place.

B)
[right][snapback]120888[/snapback][/right]

Welcome, you'll find everyone on this site to be really helpful at various times for various things (Me? I'm just sort of an idea bouncer :D )

Here's hoping you enjoy your Focus and this site proves helpful to you :hi:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 11 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:
JRC ZX3 2003,Jul 10 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Im new to the board, yet ive been reading the message boards for the last month or so.

Im from  Southern Ontario and drive a grey 2003 ZX3 (obviosly)

B)
[right][snapback]120888[/snapback][/right]

Welcome, you'll find everyone on this site to be really helpful at various times for various things (Me? I'm just sort of an idea bouncer :D )

Here's hoping you enjoy your Focus and this site proves helpful to you :hi:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]121064[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the warm welcome, and to whoever asked, the JRC has nothing to do with whats im my car.. is just my initials.
TYC Chrome Altezza Tails / Green Streetglow Interior Neon / Clear side markers /Hella Headlights
meford4u,Jul 10 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Oh and welcome newbie.  i am the one they warn you of. :blink:
[right][snapback]120929[/snapback][/right]

No your not. <_<

He's just some loser that comes and hangs out here. Dreams threw his son's focus. Dont worry about any comments he may say to you. He drives a Truck. :rolleyes: :P

Oh and welcome to this s**t hole. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jul 11 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 10 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Oh and welcome newbie.  i am the one they warn you of. :blink:
[right][snapback]120929[/snapback][/right]

No your not. <_<

He's just some loser that comes and hangs out here. Dreams threw his son's focus. Dont worry about any comments he may say to you. He drives a Truck. :rolleyes: :P

Oh and welcome to this s**t hole. :lol:
[right][snapback]121167[/snapback][/right]

Well put Moderator! hahahaha
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold