FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone See All The Ford Commericals During Indy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They had new commercials for the mustang gt convertible and the Ford GT commercial racing around the track and they added in welcome the ford gt, To Canada and it said coming this fall at the end of the commercial. Atleast thier the ones i seen, anyonee else see them?
no and I speak for everyone
No
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 10 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:No
[right][snapback]120865[/snapback][/right]

I already spoke for you :P
Wanted him to feel worse about it... haha
no, but i wish i had seen them
was Lydia driving around the GT like her focus? "I love my new Ford GT"
no, i was at the indy, and i have some vids of a svtf(not stock) some mustang cobras and a ford gt, hot lapping the track that i will post tommorrow night after i download them form the camera
Ford GT - now coming to break down in Canada this fall :lol: :P
I saw them.

I stopped paying attention to the race though after Paul Tracy ran out of fuel. He was the one making the race interesting, setting fast laps with only half a front wing. Who needs a front wing? not Paul!
Aka,Jul 11 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:I saw them.

I stopped paying attention to the race though after Paul Tracy ran out of fuel. He was the one making the race interesting, setting fast laps with only half a front wing. Who needs a front wing? not Paul!
[right][snapback]121008[/snapback][/right]

Nice to see Paul Tracy in his "Wreckin' Race" mode again /sarcasm :angry:

Paul Tracy is a great driver, but every so often he makes choices on the track that would get him failed on a G2 road test :blink:

NefCanuck
wtf are you talking about? what did he do wrong? it wasn't his fault at all!!

And the fact he could drive his car fine without that wing I would say he wasn't a hazard at all.
Aka,Jul 11 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:wtf are you talking about? what did he do wrong? it wasn't his fault at all!!

And the fact he could drive his car fine without that wing I would say he wasn't a hazard at all.
[right][snapback]121077[/snapback][/right]

If Paul had backed out of the throttle coming out of the pits he could have potentially avoided that collision. As it was, he said "I have the right of way, you back off beyotch" and WHUMP carbon fibre snowstorm <_<

Until he ran outta gas :lol: (I suspect something electronic contributed to that... not like he would ignore the dropping fuel pressure readings for that long to cause him to run out)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 11 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:If Paul had backed out of the throttle coming out of the pits he could have potentially avoided that collision.  As it was, he said "I have the right of way, you back off beyotch" and WHUMP carbon fibre snowstorm  <_<[right][snapback]121094[/snapback][/right]
That could easily be changed to say "If Bourdais had backed off he could have avoided the collision"

Paul had the right of way, Bourdais was just a fucktard.

Edit: but in reality, what race driver would back off coming out of the pits?