Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone See All The Ford Commericals During Indy?
They had new commercials for the mustang gt convertible and the Ford GT commercial racing around the track and they added in welcome the ford gt, To Canada and it said coming this fall at the end of the commercial. Atleast thier the ones i seen, anyonee else see them?
My Mom Says I'm Special
no and I speak for everyone
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
No
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 10 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:No
[right][snapback]120865[/snapback][/right]

I already spoke for you :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Wanted him to feel worse about it... haha
no, but i wish i had seen them
was Lydia driving around the GT like her focus? "I love my new Ford GT"
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
no, i was at the indy, and i have some vids of a svtf(not stock) some mustang cobras and a ford gt, hot lapping the track that i will post tommorrow night after i download them form the camera
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Ford GT - now coming to break down in Canada this fall :lol: :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I saw them.

I stopped paying attention to the race though after Paul Tracy ran out of fuel. He was the one making the race interesting, setting fast laps with only half a front wing. Who needs a front wing? not Paul!
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Jul 11 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:I saw them.

I stopped paying attention to the race though after Paul Tracy ran out of fuel. He was the one making the race interesting, setting fast laps with only half a front wing. Who needs a front wing? not Paul!
[right][snapback]121008[/snapback][/right]

Nice to see Paul Tracy in his "Wreckin' Race" mode again /sarcasm :angry:

Paul Tracy is a great driver, but every so often he makes choices on the track that would get him failed on a G2 road test :blink:

NefCanuck
wtf are you talking about? what did he do wrong? it wasn't his fault at all!!

And the fact he could drive his car fine without that wing I would say he wasn't a hazard at all.
Aka,Jul 11 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:wtf are you talking about? what did he do wrong? it wasn't his fault at all!!

And the fact he could drive his car fine without that wing I would say he wasn't a hazard at all.
[right][snapback]121077[/snapback][/right]

If Paul had backed out of the throttle coming out of the pits he could have potentially avoided that collision. As it was, he said "I have the right of way, you back off beyotch" and WHUMP carbon fibre snowstorm <_<

Until he ran outta gas :lol: (I suspect something electronic contributed to that... not like he would ignore the dropping fuel pressure readings for that long to cause him to run out)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 11 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:If Paul had backed out of the throttle coming out of the pits he could have potentially avoided that collision.  As it was, he said "I have the right of way, you back off beyotch" and WHUMP carbon fibre snowstorm  <_<[right][snapback]121094[/snapback][/right]
That could easily be changed to say "If Bourdais had backed off he could have avoided the collision"

Paul had the right of way, Bourdais was just a fucktard.

Edit: but in reality, what race driver would back off coming out of the pits?