FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Give You An Idea Of What I Do For A Living *pic*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was shooting another T.V. commercial last week and shot a few pics to show you the behind scenes of this crap.

I'm an Art Director incase you were wondering. I'm the guy with the big black marker thinking this s**t up in a boardroom at midnight over cold Chinese food.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what it's for yet.:rolleyes:

I thought some of you might find this interesting.
On set
[Image: SHOOT1.jpg]
Me explaining an idea to my writer (partner)
[Image: SHOOT5.jpg]
half a million dollar camera. (makes you cannon seem like small potatoes)
[Image: SHOOT4.jpg]
another set shot
[Image: SHOOT2.jpg]
[Image: SHOOT9.jpg]
Prop reset
[Image: shooot.jpg]
trolly
[Image: yeahshoot.jpg]
I thought you were a car model
meford4u,Jul 7 2005, 10:59 PM Wrote:I thought you were a car model
[right][snapback]120196[/snapback][/right]

On the weekends.
When you want to team up and do some marketing with some parkour related themes.. *wink*... lemme know .. ;)
tdot-zx3,Jul 7 2005, 11: Wrote:When you want to team up and do some marketing with some parkour related themes.. *wink*... lemme know ..  ;)
[right][snapback]120202[/snapback][/right]

I am so going to use you and your crew when I get the chance to make a spot for an arthritis drug, or hip replacements. :lol:
Cool! I work for an ad agency too... If you're in the indectry, you've probably heard of Cossette? ;)
Those pictures do look cool!
ill give you 5 bux for that camera
That is kickass Anthony!

soo, whatcha puttin in that coffee? lol
Not bad, not bad. I now know who to talk to for concept work for the community-oriented distributed computing idea I've got in the works.

Who's up for a "post your workplace" thread?
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:Not bad, not bad. I now know who to talk to for concept work for the community-oriented distributed computing idea I've got in the works.

[right][snapback]120275[/snapback][/right]

i'm not, because a beige cubical isn't exactly a 'pimp' workplace. You want to see what my office looks like, I would recommend the following movie...

Office Space - filmed at the Austin IBM Campus
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:Not bad, not bad. I now know who to talk to for concept work for the community-oriented distributed computing idea I've got in the works.

Bah... Soon I'll be at that f---ing trailer. Maybe when I get up there, my car will have lost its passenger side door, I'll be drinking rum and coke all day and wear goddamn f---ing thick glasses. :angry:

Not unless you want an idea of where your taxpayer dollars go that'll really make you go :wtf:

Anthony - cool gig, beats what I do for a living (trying to keep people from losing their housing and/or social assistance, can't always manage it, that's when its a drag <_< )

NefCanuck
thats a pretty awesome workplace. vs mine. these buildings are awesome. with there colour scheme 1983. ahaha
Oscar - you watch Trailer Park Boys so much, this was inevitable. :lol:

But... you had to drag Sara along with you eh? :fluffy: :glare:

Truth be told, my office is nothing special. I've got more IT junk in here than I can shake a stick at. Twas just an idea.
Is it just me, or does the 'prop reset' photo look like they are resetting a pile o' dog poop.
It's a Tetley Tea photoshoot, and the photo above the reset photo shows the aftermath of those little elves after too much tea! :lol:
It's not a tea spot. I can assure you that.

It's a P.S.A.

And yes, I've heard of Cossette.
I interviewed there.
Cosette toronto is across the street from my old office. my buddies wife worked there.
this is what I work on

[Image: GammaDController.jpg] [Image: GEMMVS.jpg]
This is the NEW ae elevator no more machine onto of the building :unsure:
Pages: 1 2