Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give You An Idea Of What I Do For A Living *pic*
I was shooting another T.V. commercial last week and shot a few pics to show you the behind scenes of this crap.

I'm an Art Director incase you were wondering. I'm the guy with the big black marker thinking this s**t up in a boardroom at midnight over cold Chinese food.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what it's for yet.:rolleyes:

I thought some of you might find this interesting.
On set
[Image: SHOOT1.jpg]
Me explaining an idea to my writer (partner)
[Image: SHOOT5.jpg]
half a million dollar camera. (makes you cannon seem like small potatoes)
[Image: SHOOT4.jpg]
another set shot
[Image: SHOOT2.jpg]
[Image: SHOOT9.jpg]
Prop reset
[Image: shooot.jpg]
trolly
[Image: yeahshoot.jpg]
I thought you were a car model
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 7 2005, 10:59 PM Wrote:I thought you were a car model
[right][snapback]120196[/snapback][/right]

On the weekends.
When you want to team up and do some marketing with some parkour related themes.. *wink*... lemme know .. ;)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jul 7 2005, 11: Wrote:When you want to team up and do some marketing with some parkour related themes.. *wink*... lemme know ..  ;)
[right][snapback]120202[/snapback][/right]

I am so going to use you and your crew when I get the chance to make a spot for an arthritis drug, or hip replacements. :lol:
Cool! I work for an ad agency too... If you're in the indectry, you've probably heard of Cossette? ;)
Black Focus SE Sport 2000
Night Shaded tailights and corners - Euro Glass Fog lights - Motegi MR7 17" - Toyo Proxies FZ4 - Brembo cross drilled - Hawk Performance pads.
Those pictures do look cool!
ill give you 5 bux for that camera
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
That is kickass Anthony!

soo, whatcha puttin in that coffee? lol
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Not bad, not bad. I now know who to talk to for concept work for the community-oriented distributed computing idea I've got in the works.

Who's up for a "post your workplace" thread?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:Not bad, not bad. I now know who to talk to for concept work for the community-oriented distributed computing idea I've got in the works.

[right][snapback]120275[/snapback][/right]

i'm not, because a beige cubical isn't exactly a 'pimp' workplace. You want to see what my office looks like, I would recommend the following movie...

Office Space - filmed at the Austin IBM Campus
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:Not bad, not bad. I now know who to talk to for concept work for the community-oriented distributed computing idea I've got in the works.

Bah... Soon I'll be at that f---ing trailer. Maybe when I get up there, my car will have lost its passenger side door, I'll be drinking rum and coke all day and wear goddamn f---ing thick glasses. :angry:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Not unless you want an idea of where your taxpayer dollars go that'll really make you go :wtf:

Anthony - cool gig, beats what I do for a living (trying to keep people from losing their housing and/or social assistance, can't always manage it, that's when its a drag <_< )

NefCanuck
thats a pretty awesome workplace. vs mine. these buildings are awesome. with there colour scheme 1983. ahaha
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Oscar - you watch Trailer Park Boys so much, this was inevitable. :lol:

But... you had to drag Sara along with you eh? :fluffy: :glare:

Truth be told, my office is nothing special. I've got more IT junk in here than I can shake a stick at. Twas just an idea.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Is it just me, or does the 'prop reset' photo look like they are resetting a pile o' dog poop.
It's a Tetley Tea photoshoot, and the photo above the reset photo shows the aftermath of those little elves after too much tea! :lol:

It's not a tea spot. I can assure you that.

It's a P.S.A.

And yes, I've heard of Cossette.
I interviewed there.
Cosette toronto is across the street from my old office. my buddies wife worked there.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
this is what I work on

[Image: GammaDController.jpg] [Image: GEMMVS.jpg]
This is the NEW ae elevator no more machine onto of the building :unsure:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]