FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Modifications To My Zx5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 14 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 08:40 AM Wrote:I'd suggest a rubber upgrade for the wheels you have currently. The roads on the way to the coast reward a skilled driver with good rubber... but have a keen eye for those potholes! Just ask Oscar :rolleyes:

[right][snapback]120260[/snapback][/right]

Don't get me started on goddamn potholes. My car + my sister + pothole roads in New Brunswick = future suspension problems.

Seriously, I'd go with rims first if I were you. 16's or 17's preferred.
[right][snapback]122112[/snapback][/right]

17's.
ANTHONYD,Jul 14 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 8 2005, 08:40 AM Wrote:I'd suggest a rubber upgrade for the wheels you have currently. The roads on the way to the coast reward a skilled driver with good rubber... but have a keen eye for those potholes! Just ask Oscar :rolleyes:

Don't get me started on goddamn potholes. My car + my sister + pothole roads in New Brunswick = future suspension problems.

17's.
[right][snapback]122114[/snapback][/right]

I love my 16s... plenty of stick, but nowhere near bone-jarring. You should ask to go for a ride in a car with 17s to see what it's like.

I gotta harass Gord or Kevin during dyno day for a spin :D

Then again, if I break 100WHP... I get to take Brooksy's SVTF for a rip :D
microbunny,Jul 14 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:corrupt hourly-Ford workers rule supreme!!  :lol:
[right][snapback]122080[/snapback][/right]

It's about time I got some recognition for my work.
Don't if I switch over to 17's instead of my 16's, I have to change my tires?
I don't want that, so I'll just stay with my 16's.

Frost__2001... thanks for the advice, because I completely forgot about the warranty. Thanks for reminding me! :D

You trying to say our roads suck :lol: :D
Actually the 194 through Fundy Nat'l Park rocks! But the rest are pretty bad...
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 15 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:Actually the 194 through Fundy Nat'l Park rocks! But the rest are pretty bad...
[right][snapback]122575[/snapback][/right]

The road through my way is pretty good but i think only anthonyd has been through this way. The roads has gotten alot better in the last few years and this year thier fixing roads like mad, i have never seen so much construction on our roads since i can remember. Most highways i have been on are pretty good but they can all use some improvement :D Did you like it down here? b/c that's all we need is bad press :lol:
Oh the wife and I loved it there... if not for the fact the job market's as active as a bag of potatoes we would consider moving there.

The roads weren't overly bad, but I'm just quite glad I had the stocker 14s on while we went out there... and the 65 series sidewall didn't hurt either. :blink:

Seriously... Fundy National Park's highway kicks ass... and having a small town in the middle of a park (Alma) is too cool!

We enjoyed most of the roads through Nova Scotia, too - especially the one that runs east and then south from the border (almost) to Truro. What a run through the hills.

Truro, on the other hand... someone please fill that place in and make it the world's largest parking lot. The road engineers were on a cocaine bender when they designed that place! :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2 3