FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Pics Of The 05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just took a few shots after work. Got the exhaust installed on Saturday. :D

[Image: July4th018.jpg]
[Image: July4th016.jpg]
[Image: July4th021.jpg]
[Image: July4th022.jpg]
[Image: July4th023.jpg]
Nice B)

BTW did you modify the 'O' in 'FOCUS' or is someone driving around in a 'FOCOS'? :ph34r:
dBlast,Jul 4 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:Nice B)

BTW did you modify the 'O' in 'FOCUS' or is someone driving around in a 'FOCOS'? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]119295[/snapback][/right]

why is the U missing on my badge??? lol j/k

looks nice man is that an MBRP? cant wait for you to put the SVT rear bumper on it too.
Haha, no, I bought another FOCUS badge and just took the FO off mine, and used the FU from the new one.

The exhaust is the Tru Bendz Stainless Steel exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler.

And what about an SVT bumper? You may have me confused with some other 'guy'. :lol:
that looks pretty good, kinda like the decals on the side.
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 4 2005 Wrote:Haha, no, I bought another FOCUS badge and just took the FO off mine, and used the FU from the new one.

The exhaust is the Tru Bendz Stainless Steel exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler.

And what about an SVT bumper?  You may have me confused with some other 'guy'.  :lol:
[right][snapback]119310[/snapback][/right]

Looks sweeet!

And yeah he probably has you mixed up with 05BLACKZX5, i know i had to double check :lol: :lol:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 4 2005 Wrote:And what about an SVT bumper?  You may have me confused with some other 'guy'.  :lol:
[right][snapback]119310[/snapback][/right]

It was me hinting you should get it, it would clean up the back end of your car a lot. I dont know why the 05's used the same rear bumper as 99 to 04 :( either way, nice work.
hot.
Nice!

Underdrive pullies next? :)
I don't think UDP's are worth it.
very nice..i like the decals on the side, really ad to the car
It looks really good.
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 5 2005 Wrote:I don't think UDP's are worth it.
[right][snapback]119484[/snapback][/right]

*Scratches head*

Why? :huh:

They're amongst the cheapest of all bolt-ons, and bring the best gains for your time and effort short of a new cam or high-comp pistons.

Just curious :)
I come from owning a Honda previously, and UDP's were never worth the money and effort.

The Focus is my second car, so perhaps since I have little diversity, that my opinion may be short sighted.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm heading down to the Street Wheelers weekend in Lethbridge this weekend, so if anyone from around Alberta that's heading there, I'll see ya soon! :)