New Pics Of The 05
Just took a few shots after work. Got the exhaust installed on Saturday. :D

[Image: July4th018.jpg]
[Image: July4th016.jpg]
[Image: July4th021.jpg]
[Image: July4th022.jpg]
[Image: July4th023.jpg]
Nice B)

BTW did you modify the 'O' in 'FOCUS' or is someone driving around in a 'FOCOS'? :ph34r:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Jul 4 2005, 10:50 PM Wrote:Nice B)

BTW did you modify the 'O' in 'FOCUS' or is someone driving around in a 'FOCOS'? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]119295[/snapback][/right]

why is the U missing on my badge??? lol j/k

looks nice man is that an MBRP? cant wait for you to put the SVT rear bumper on it too.
My other ride is your Mom
Haha, no, I bought another FOCUS badge and just took the FO off mine, and used the FU from the new one.

The exhaust is the Tru Bendz Stainless Steel exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler.

And what about an SVT bumper? You may have me confused with some other 'guy'. :lol:
that looks pretty good, kinda like the decals on the side.
'03 Focus SVT
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 4 2005 Wrote:Haha, no, I bought another FOCUS badge and just took the FO off mine, and used the FU from the new one.

The exhaust is the Tru Bendz Stainless Steel exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler.

And what about an SVT bumper?  You may have me confused with some other 'guy'.  :lol:
[right][snapback]119310[/snapback][/right]

Looks sweeet!

And yeah he probably has you mixed up with 05BLACKZX5, i know i had to double check :lol: :lol:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 4 2005 Wrote:And what about an SVT bumper?  You may have me confused with some other 'guy'.  :lol:
[right][snapback]119310[/snapback][/right]

It was me hinting you should get it, it would clean up the back end of your car a lot. I dont know why the 05's used the same rear bumper as 99 to 04 :( either way, nice work.
My other ride is your Mom
hot.
Nice!

Underdrive pullies next? :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I don't think UDP's are worth it.
very nice..i like the decals on the side, really ad to the car
It looks really good.
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jul 5 2005 Wrote:I don't think UDP's are worth it.
[right][snapback]119484[/snapback][/right]

*Scratches head*

Why? :huh:

They're amongst the cheapest of all bolt-ons, and bring the best gains for your time and effort short of a new cam or high-comp pistons.

Just curious :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I come from owning a Honda previously, and UDP's were never worth the money and effort.

The Focus is my second car, so perhaps since I have little diversity, that my opinion may be short sighted.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm heading down to the Street Wheelers weekend in Lethbridge this weekend, so if anyone from around Alberta that's heading there, I'll see ya soon! :)