FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Stock Front Coil Spring For 01 Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm looking for a stock front spring for an 01 ZX3. The only problem is I need it today. Willing to pick up. I'm located in Kitchener. Please let me know if you have one from a later year. I would like to get one from an 02 if possible as the 00 and 01s have a little issue with breaking. :)

Let me know what you have, what you are asking for it and where you are located.

Thanks,

focus
focus,Jul 3 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:Hey,

I'm looking for a stock front spring for an 01 ZX3.  The only problem is I need it today.  Willing to pick up.  I'm located in Kitchener.  Please let me know if you have one from a later year.  I would like to get one from an 02 if possible as the 00 and 01s have a little issue with breaking.  :)

Let me know what you have, what you are asking for it and where you are located.

Thanks,

focus
[right][snapback]119001[/snapback][/right]

You should have received a letter from Ford of Canada stating that they've extended the factory warranty on the front springs to 10 years / 300,000 KMs. If you're not the registered owner of the car, or you haven't registered yourself at your preferred Ford dealer as the primary driver / owner of the car, it'd be advised that you do.

Oh, and :hi:
Thanks for the welcome. I actually replaced the passenger side spring last year before I knew that they were covered under a recall. Yesterday, the driver side one decided to go. I checked the net and the warranty in up to 10yr/150,000 miles or approx. ~241KMs. Unfortunately I'm at 242KMs, so I'm out of luck I guess. I really would like to get the spring in today. That's why I posted up. I was hoping someone had replaced their stocks with lowering springs and had one just parked in their garage.

focus

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 3 2005, 09:44 PM Wrote:
focus,Jul 3 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:Hey,

I'm looking for a stock front spring for an 01 ZX3.  The only problem is I need it today.  Willing to pick up.  I'm located in Kitchener.  Please let me know if you have one from a later year.  I would like to get one from an 02 if possible as the 00 and 01s have a little issue with breaking.  :)

Thanks,

focus
[right][snapback]119001[/snapback][/right]

You should have received a letter from Ford of Canada stating that they've extended the factory warranty on the front springs to 10 years / 300,000 KMs. If you're not the registered owner of the car, or you haven't registered yourself at your preferred Ford dealer as the primary driver / owner of the car, it'd be advised that you do.

Oh, and :hi:
[right][snapback]119002[/snapback][/right]
I have all 4 off an '02 zx3, they were only on the car for 6 months

i'm in Oshawa and they're in courtice at my folks

PM me if interested B)

Gord
PM Sent.

SL8RZZX3,Jul 3 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:I have all 4 off an '02 zx3, they were only on the car for 6 months

i'm in Oshawa and they're in courtice at my folks

PM me if interested  B)

Gord
[right][snapback]119012[/snapback][/right]
PM'd back :D