Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Stock Front Coil Spring For 01 Zx3
Hey,

I'm looking for a stock front spring for an 01 ZX3. The only problem is I need it today. Willing to pick up. I'm located in Kitchener. Please let me know if you have one from a later year. I would like to get one from an 02 if possible as the 00 and 01s have a little issue with breaking. :)

Let me know what you have, what you are asking for it and where you are located.

Thanks,

focus
focus,Jul 3 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:Hey,

I'm looking for a stock front spring for an 01 ZX3.  The only problem is I need it today.  Willing to pick up.  I'm located in Kitchener.  Please let me know if you have one from a later year.  I would like to get one from an 02 if possible as the 00 and 01s have a little issue with breaking.  :)

Let me know what you have, what you are asking for it and where you are located.

Thanks,

focus
[right][snapback]119001[/snapback][/right]

You should have received a letter from Ford of Canada stating that they've extended the factory warranty on the front springs to 10 years / 300,000 KMs. If you're not the registered owner of the car, or you haven't registered yourself at your preferred Ford dealer as the primary driver / owner of the car, it'd be advised that you do.

Oh, and :hi:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Thanks for the welcome. I actually replaced the passenger side spring last year before I knew that they were covered under a recall. Yesterday, the driver side one decided to go. I checked the net and the warranty in up to 10yr/150,000 miles or approx. ~241KMs. Unfortunately I'm at 242KMs, so I'm out of luck I guess. I really would like to get the spring in today. That's why I posted up. I was hoping someone had replaced their stocks with lowering springs and had one just parked in their garage.

focus

NOS2Go4Me,Jul 3 2005, 09:44 PM Wrote:
focus,Jul 3 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:Hey,

I'm looking for a stock front spring for an 01 ZX3.  The only problem is I need it today.  Willing to pick up.  I'm located in Kitchener.  Please let me know if you have one from a later year.  I would like to get one from an 02 if possible as the 00 and 01s have a little issue with breaking.  :)

Thanks,

focus
[right][snapback]119001[/snapback][/right]

You should have received a letter from Ford of Canada stating that they've extended the factory warranty on the front springs to 10 years / 300,000 KMs. If you're not the registered owner of the car, or you haven't registered yourself at your preferred Ford dealer as the primary driver / owner of the car, it'd be advised that you do.

Oh, and :hi:
[right][snapback]119002[/snapback][/right]
I have all 4 off an '02 zx3, they were only on the car for 6 months

i'm in Oshawa and they're in courtice at my folks

PM me if interested B)

Gord
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
PM Sent.

SL8RZZX3,Jul 3 2005, 10:38 PM Wrote:I have all 4 off an '02 zx3, they were only on the car for 6 months

i'm in Oshawa and they're in courtice at my folks

PM me if interested  B)

Gord
[right][snapback]119012[/snapback][/right]
PM'd back :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting