FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: *rant!* Ford Motor Company. Worst Company Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I will never buy another ford product again.

The incompetence at this goddamn company is astounding. On the dealership level, wearhouses, engineering, manufacturing packaging. what have you.. ive been f**ked by one of them...

today i get a call from the ford dealership. that the wrong goddamn part was shipped for the fourth time... lets recap

1st seal: ordered for god knows what.. autotransmisson
didnt work so they ordered
2nd seal... For the goddamn MTX 75 whoops wrong transmission again
3rd seal... again... wrong.. no explination.

now the
4th axle seal they ordered. Brought in from somewhere in the states.. guess what. its the wrong dam seal in the box WTG FORD!!!!! WTF...

the fourth axle seal was supposed to arrive thursday or friday morning. because it was a RUSH DELIVERY... i swear UPS or fedex could have overnighted it. it ended up taking 5 days.

Now they tell me. the new "Correct" seal has been ordered and i'm supposed to rest assured that the car will be done on thursday. How do they expect me to believe this.

Now.. some piss-offs along the way have been

Free SVT rental... Nice try. I'm not 21.
so i have to drive my moms grand prix. which is leased... AWESOME! lets rack up the km's on a lease so i can pay out my ass at a later date

The car sat in the same spot for 5 days before being brought in for service even to be looked at. They only have one transmission guy i'm told. hmm i could have swore i told them.. CAR IS LEAKING FROM AXLE SEAL! on the goddam work order.

Next off... when i tell them that this is an inconvenience.. they state. its a bigger inconvenience to them because the car is "sitting on the hoist" and has been since last thursday..

Fourth... My guess is, when they did the wheel bearings two weeks ago they didnt replace the seal to begin with, thus we have a ruptured transmission seal. Maybe if they did the job properly the first time. i wouldnt be here writing this today.

An axle seal is a goddamn 1hr job now theyre going on 13 days.

*RANT OFF*

Meford... i'm anxiously awaiting your comments. because you know the inner-workings of ford better than the rest of us..

Others... what do you think my next step should be. Unfortunatley i dont get off work till 6:30 so it makes it tough to call ford of canadas customer service and get in touch with anyone usefull...
sounds like your dealership is full of drunk/stupid employees, luckily mine aint
The thing is.. the final straw was when the wrong seal was packaged in the box. the service advisors wouldnt tell me what was going on. but my cousin (salesman) found out for me. :angry:
Your dealership seems cheap... and weird... and... not a real dealership!
Not like Stockfish at all.

Sorry to hear that Steve. :(

I'd say take it to another SVT-certified dealer.
You guy's all suck then. Ive never had this issue with MT.Brydges ford.
IF I need part I get them one time and on the first try.
No issues of any major type with any car I get from them that I didnt cause my self. Even then they usually fix it quick.

Its not the ford motor company its who works at ford.
Any one who is close enough to go to Mt.brydges ford I recommend it. Allways.
All ford dealerships are the same... filled with incomptent retards... every single one in missisauga at least.

Dixie ford... 65 days to order a clutch...

Wrong one comes in...

Erinwood... 4 wrong seals. Yay.
plus. the creaking i had in my red car, was natural.. definatley not a cracked front spring.

Whiteoak. I was going to fight the service advisor when he told me
"we're not looking at your car (01zx3). it has 56000km its almost out of warranty"

Shanahan - when my power steering line ruptured. they ordered it. got it in. car broke in missisauga, had it towed to erinwood. then they wouldnt release the part because... THE NAMES WERE SPELLED DIFFERENTLY.

Donway. Changed my headlights for condensation... then they "threw out" my silverstars... Good work fellas

Summit.... No comment.

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 28 2005, 04:56 PM Wrote:Not like Stockfish at all.

Sorry to hear that Steve. :(

I'd say take it to another SVT-certified dealer.
[right][snapback]118181[/snapback][/right]

i would.. but its kinda hard to tow the car to another cert dealer when theres no front axle installed haha..

not to mention. the other closest dealer is kennedy ford... in oakville. i havent heard many good things about them either.
the guy said its more of an inconveince having your car on the hoist?!?!?!

its there becuase you stoopid asses cant order a seal correctly after 4 tries!!!

the only ford dealeri have delt with that was *SATISFACTORY* was the one at youge and steeles...
Document it, call Ford and rip them a new Asshole.

Don;t SVT owners get some sort of "special treatment?"

I wouldn't let tjhis go to easily.

I would tell the dealership to keep the car,a md call Ford for your refund.

Granted they tell you to stick it, tell them you want to be refunded for your trouble.

Absolute bullshit in the upmost way. :angry:
Wow, i wanted to take my car in for a recall but now i'm worried i'll never get my car back if i go to a sauga dealership.

Definately call ford canada and maybe even give them the link to where you posted this little rant so they know that your problem has become public. If they know other customers might be affected by your opinion they might be more willing to help you out.
FociPhil,Jun 28 2005, 05:19 PM Wrote:the guy said its more of an inconveince having your car on the hoist?!?!?!

its there becuase you stoopid asses cant order a seal correctly after 4 tries!!!

the only ford dealeri have delt with that was *SATISFACTORY* was the one at youge and steeles...
[right][snapback]118201[/snapback][/right]

Yonge and steeles?
you mean northtown?

They went out of business.
Doesnt surpise me.

Seem like aot of ZX5's with problems.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 28 2005, 06:29 PM Wrote:Doesnt surpise me.

Seem like aot of ZX5's with problems.
[right][snapback]118221[/snapback][/right]

Read what you just posted ^^^^

zx3,zx5 etc... all the same car man. (incase you didn't know) :rolleyes: :P
i'd call up all the ford dealers in the GTA or even ontario and find the part you need .. have it shipped to your house or go pick it up. Or try other jobbers (crappy tire, napa, car quest ....) after 13days i don't think you'd mind payin the 20-30$ for the part to get your car back the next day.

obviously the parts guys at that dealership are morons. Kennedy ford is a good dealership .. atleast the guys at the parts counter are, they bent over backwords for me to have parts located and shipped here fast
Steve, I know the fustration man. Was this done at Erinwood ford? My parents bought their car there, but NEVER took it there to get serviced. A friend of mine named Jeff, supposedly works as a Mechanic in the service area of that Dealer. I was going to ask him if he can do some work on my car, but after reading this thread, I think we need to fire a letter off to Ford of Canada, and CC it to the Dealership owner, and also send them this URL.
I spoke to my dad just now because he used to be a Ford Employee at Oakville, even he says sometimes complaining cant get anything done. The worst thing that you can do to a dealership is negative publicity, what ever happened to that guy with the Saturn who plastered it with messages to never buy one again? Stuff like that, as well as submitting articles to the Newspapers will help.
paolo,Jun 28 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:I spoke to my dad just now because he used to be a Ford Employee at Oakville, even he says sometimes complaining cant get anything done.    The worst thing that you can do to a dealership is negative publicity, what ever happened to that guy with the Saturn who plastered it with messages to never buy one again?  Stuff like that, as well as submitting articles to the Newspapers will help.
[right][snapback]118230[/snapback][/right]

But you don;t want to be a dick.

There's a fine line.

Even with ALL the problems my car had, I never strapped a rubber lemon to the roof.... though I may have thought about it once or twice. <_<
Way back in middle school, late seventies,(yes I'm old) a teacher there had some sort of Toyota which was a POS. She made a sign a put it in her back window, she was very polite......it read.... If you sqeeze this car you will get lemonade! Very effective, people talked about it without offending anyone and the point got around. Make a sign starting at one side of the back window and going to the far side then make sure you visit all your "friendly" local asswipe ford dealers.. I mean if you ever get your car back.
Steve:

seriously,

Tell them to keep the car, you don;t want it.

I told you not to buy another Focus. <_<
Pages: 1 2 3 4