FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus' Everywhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In my city, focus' are an extreme popularity. No matter if your driving from your house to the convinent store... you are bound to see a focus. I have not seen too many modded focus' ... but I see focus sightings everywhere!

Where I work, not one employee (and we have about 300 employees) has a focus, other than me. Tons of fords, but not one single focus!
and you hardly see 2door hatchs?
I saw one today actually, but I BARELY see them. I promise!
A lot of older people drive focus' in my area.
yeah, theyre the old peoples car of choice... I see SVT's all the time driven by older women. thats why its so hard to spot someone from the club.
My son works at the Can. Tire just down the mall from you. He owns a really nice Focus, but as I've said before, no drooling.

It's the red ZX3 that has FocusTuning on it.
meford4u,Jun 23 2005, 06:27 PM Wrote:My son works at the Can. Tire just down the mall from you.  He owns a really nice Focus, but as I've said before, no drooling. 

[right][snapback]116721[/snapback][/right]
^^^RICE^^^ :lol: :P
ANTHONYD,Jun 23 2005, 10:30 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 23 2005, 06:27 PM Wrote:My son works at the Can. Tire just down the mall from you.  He owns a really nice Focus, but as I've said before, no drooling. 

[right][snapback]116723[/snapback][/right]

Atleast it's not the green hornet sedan!
meford4u,Jun 23 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]116726[/snapback][/right]

YOU LIKE IT. ADMIT IT.
ANTHONYD,Jun 23 2005, 10:35 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 23 2005, 06:34 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]116726[/snapback][/right]

YOU LIKE IT. ADMIT IT.
[right][snapback]116728[/snapback][/right]

You Love our Focus. Admit it First!
Well, there are ZERO Foci here in Kabul, but what there is a lot of, is Toyota Corollas...god dammned toyota corollas...the people here drive them over terrain I would take a 4x4 over let alone a toyota corolla...I'd say at least 90% of all vehicles here are toyota corollas, and I'll be happy when I'm back in Canada, not having to watch out for suicide bombers using VBIED's (vehicle borne improvised explosive devices) in toyota corollas anymore...

I do see a LOT of Foci in Brantford, aswell as up in Pet...a lot more of them than friggin toyota corollas...lol
We have a lot of Focus's here.. But they are either driven by old people or they are riced out beyond belief!! One ZX3 has a body kit thats totally different colours on all ends, you would think they could have painted it first. Another is a sedan with a 2 ft high aluminum wing on the back. Guess it will be up to me to make the Focus look respectible in this town! :lol:

meford4u,Jun 23 2005, 05:27 PM Wrote:My son works at the Can. Tire just down the mall from you.  He owns a really nice Focus, but as I've said before, no drooling. 

I am not kidding you, but I JUST saw that focus like 20 minutes ago... cause I was driving by there and it just caught my eye. My friend looked at me and said, "that focus is always there." My focus will just be down a little bit... so weird, and neat at the same time.
come to calgary...there is a hidous yellow one...with a big ass blue decal on the side :blink:
and that girl kat??
and her sweet rims...
and ummm all lthe guys that race around in the focus....
but there all few and far between
every once in a while u see a svt there like 5 in caglary ha
I cannot believe there is only a few out there. Everywhere you go in Burlytown, you see one every two minutes... its crazy and unbelievable! Wagons are more popular down here though
I SEE more zx5 than i see zx3s
paolo,Jun 24 2005, 11:28 PM Wrote:I SEE more zx5 than i see zx3s
[right][snapback]117267[/snapback][/right]

Yeah Ford is really pushing the ZX5's can't understand why myself...

NefCanuck
there everywhere eh?,
with my driveway and my neighbors driveway = 3 foci, and there are evem more down the street. I think i might live on Focus Ave.
NefCanuck,Jun 24 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:
paolo,Jun 24 2005, 11:28 PM Wrote:I SEE more zx5 than i see zx3s
[right][snapback]117267[/snapback][/right]

Yeah Ford is really pushing the ZX5's can't understand why myself...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]117278[/snapback][/right]

Better crash test ratings than the ZX3's :P

In my area there's plenty of modded Foci... within 15 mins in any direction from my house, there are at least 6 - 7 modded Foci... mainly ZX3's
all the foci's here other than maybe 2 (1 forsure, the other, i've never seen it up till this summer) but the rest are usually old farts, or students who have no cash for anything other than food and gas driving then, it's pretty sad actually, but oh well, more good looks for me :) , and their mostly sedans here
Wow! I guess it really depands where you come from. If you have a Foci, Civic, Corolla, Ford Vans, and Tempos those are our main vehicles here.
Pages: 1 2