FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More Pics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got the new rims on, new tails and the hood lock

[Image: 100_0305.jpg]

[Image: 100_0306.jpg]

[Image: 100_0309.jpg]

[Image: 100_0310.jpg]

[Image: 100_0304.jpg]

[Image: 100_0303.jpg]

[Image: 100_0302.jpg]

Sorry i couldn't get a clear pic of the tails :( Too much glare
Looks great man. What more could you possibly ask for in a focus.
:D
oh man, thats NICE!!!

:o
wow :o that looks sexy..i say tint the tails though....
Those rims look HUGE on your car... awesome.

I HATE the tail lights, but I think the rest of the car is looking absolutely fantastic. Didn't like that kit at first either, but it's very much growing on me. Kick ass ride mang

Recommendation: RS Wing
Raine,Jun 19 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:Those rims look HUGE on your car... awesome.

I HATE the tail lights, but I think the rest of the car is looking absolutely fantastic. Didn't like that kit at first either, but it's very much growing on me. Kick ass ride mang

Recommendation: RS Wing
[right][snapback]115457[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry i've got special tail light covers coming.......... B)

and i'm very undecided about a wing :unsure:
Are those Toyo Proxyes FZ4 tyres? if so, do you like em?
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :banger:
is that just a 10 day permit in your window? if not, have you had any trouble from the cops about the front plate ... I'm really not liking the idea of having to mount the front plate on my new wrc bumper
WOW!! Sl8r , that has got to be on of the nices car's i've seen in a LONG time! Awsome job!
Mason,Jun 19 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:Looks great man. What more could you possibly ask for in a focus.
:D
[right][snapback]115448[/snapback][/right]

You could always ask for more power :D

The car looks awesome
The taillights got to go.

The rest of the car is amazing. Great work.

Are those the same wheels as the RS?

What side mirros are those?
schade,Jun 19 2005, 05:02 PM Wrote:is that just a 10 day permit in your window? if not, have you had any trouble from the cops about the front plate ...  I'm really not liking the idea of having to mount the front plate on my new wrc bumper
[right][snapback]115465[/snapback][/right]

Yup it's a 10 day..........still freakin' waiting on my personalized plates

i'm thinking i'm gonna try and get a bracket made that'will screw into the bottom of the kit B)
Flofocus,Jun 19 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:The taillights got to go.

The rest of the car is amazing.  Great work.

Are those the same wheels as the RS?

What side mirros are those?
[right][snapback]115476[/snapback][/right]

Tails weren't my first choice, i was suppossed to get chrome with a smoked lense. But that'll be fixed soon enuff with my special covers that are coming.......

I wish they were RS rims, but they're not :( They're Exel rh-5's in Hypersilver 18x7.5's wrapped in toyo proxyes fz4 215/35/18

and the mirrors are DTM drop mirrors
microbunny,Jun 19 2005, 04:36 PM Wrote:Are those Toyo Proxyes FZ4 tyres? if so, do you like em?
[right][snapback]115462[/snapback][/right]

i honestly can't say, i just put them on today! so far so good :D
I think even without the tails tinted, based on the photos they work.....I haven't seen in person maybe i'd change my mind.

Mmmmmmmmm.... I love that kit!! :) Wish I had the money for it, but I don't!

Oh well!! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the special covers!

Later
is that a key to open the hood? awsome :P

wanna trade cars? :lol:
I don't generally like body kits, but this one in black with those wheels is sweet. I even like the tails, they complement your mach HIDs and the gas cap door. The only thing that I would add is a subtle upper wing/spoiler like a SVT spoiler or a RS upper wing.
Nice setup, but I'd be afraid for the parts of the bumper that only have that "mesh" material covering them, esp. in winter. I could see those getting damaged really easily :(

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3