FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Decals To Cover Ford Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just some decals I had made up to cover the Ford ovals. Only cost me $10 to have made/installed.

[Image: 108305.jpg]

[Image: 108304.jpg]

[Image: 108303.jpg]
That looks VERY good.
you can also put 2 layers of tint film over the ford oval like I did with the help of microbunny, it looks nice at night time, you can barely see it, but in the daytime you can only read it if ur tailgaiting me.
paolo,Jun 1 2005, 11:11 PM Wrote:you can also put 2 layers of tint film over the ford oval like I did with the help of microbunny, it looks nice at night time, you can barely see it, but in the daytime you can only read it if ur tailgaiting me.
[right][snapback]112108[/snapback][/right]
thats what im planning on doing, where can i get the tint?
Or just do one quick pass of Niteshade over the Ford oval??? I'm thinking of doing that for both front and back emblems.

Yes I AM a Niteshade whore. You can dress me up but you can't make me stop lovin' that spray tint. :lol:
ZX5focused,Jun 2 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:thats what im planning on doing, where can i get the tint?
[right][snapback]112196[/snapback][/right]

maybe u missed where i posted "with the help of microbunny" so you could always ask him where he got it from, since HE was the one who brought that s**t over to my house.
paolo,Jun 2 2005, 07:26 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jun 2 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:thats what im planning on doing, where can i get the tint?

maybe u missed where i posted "with the help of microbunny" so you could always ask him where he got it from, since HE was the one who brought that s**t over to my house.
[right][snapback]112293[/snapback][/right]

I cannot believe that is still on there....wasnt that like 2 years ago we did it
!?!?

HOLY CRAP!!!! :o

I got a bunch of rolls of tint here and at work....gila, sunshade, crappy tire brand will all work...

clean the emblem with rubbing alcohol, paint thinner, or varsol--->cut a small rectangle, press it slowly over the emblem to avoid bubbles, and then cut around the chrome with an x-acto blade..(repeat for desired darkness, or just use limo tint to begin with...i.e. 5%, 20%...etc...)
microbunny,Jun 2 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:

I cannot believe that is still on there....wasnt that like 2 years ago we did it
!?!?

I got a bunch of rolls of tint here and at work....gila, sunshade, crappy tire brand will all work...

clean the emblem with rubbing alcohol, paint thinner, or varsol--->cut a small rectangle, press it slowly over the emblem to avoid bubbles, and then cut around the chrome with an x-acto blade..(repeat for desired darkness, or just use limo tint to begin with...i.e. 5%, 20%...etc...)
[right][snapback]112294[/snapback][/right]

i meant the nightshade, where can i get it?
P.I. carries some normally from what I'm told, and I'm sure Mitch and Jarrod can get it as well.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 3 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:P.I. carries some normally from what I'm told, and I'm sure Mitch and Jarrod can get it as well.
[right][snapback]112412[/snapback][/right]
thanks
im gonna check with my local parts and autobody shops and try to avoid shipping.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 2 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:Or just do one quick pass of Niteshade over the Ford oval??? I'm thinking of doing that for both front and back emblems.

Yes I AM a Niteshade whore. You can dress me up but you can't make me stop lovin' that spray tint.  :lol:
[right][snapback]112241[/snapback][/right]

Good grief. :rolleyes:
ZX5focused,Jun 3 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jun 2 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:

!?!?

[right][snapback]112294[/snapback][/right]

i meant the nightshade, where can i get it?
[right][snapback]112388[/snapback][/right]

I think NOS owns a heavy amount of shares in the company.

Does your wife have any niteshade on her?
Classic!
Well we just got back from the Dominican, but the Niteshade turned her a sweet deep tan instead of smoked.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 21 2005, 09:55 PM Wrote:Well we just got back from the Dominican, but the Niteshade turned her a sweet deep tan instead of smoked.
[right][snapback]116001[/snapback][/right]

From the pic i saw and from what I've heard, she's already smokin. :D

I'll test my theory for myself come Saturday :D :o :D

Niteshade whore
hahha

nightshit.