Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decals To Cover Ford Logo
Just some decals I had made up to cover the Ford ovals. Only cost me $10 to have made/installed.

[Image: 108305.jpg]

[Image: 108304.jpg]

[Image: 108303.jpg]
That looks VERY good.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
you can also put 2 layers of tint film over the ford oval like I did with the help of microbunny, it looks nice at night time, you can barely see it, but in the daytime you can only read it if ur tailgaiting me.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Jun 1 2005, 11:11 PM Wrote:you can also put 2 layers of tint film over the ford oval like I did with the help of microbunny, it looks nice at night time, you can barely see it, but in the daytime you can only read it if ur tailgaiting me.
[right][snapback]112108[/snapback][/right]
thats what im planning on doing, where can i get the tint?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Or just do one quick pass of Niteshade over the Ford oval??? I'm thinking of doing that for both front and back emblems.

Yes I AM a Niteshade whore. You can dress me up but you can't make me stop lovin' that spray tint. :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZX5focused,Jun 2 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:thats what im planning on doing, where can i get the tint?
[right][snapback]112196[/snapback][/right]

maybe u missed where i posted "with the help of microbunny" so you could always ask him where he got it from, since HE was the one who brought that s**t over to my house.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Jun 2 2005, 07:26 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jun 2 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:thats what im planning on doing, where can i get the tint?

maybe u missed where i posted "with the help of microbunny" so you could always ask him where he got it from, since HE was the one who brought that s**t over to my house.
[right][snapback]112293[/snapback][/right]

I cannot believe that is still on there....wasnt that like 2 years ago we did it
!?!?

HOLY CRAP!!!! :o

I got a bunch of rolls of tint here and at work....gila, sunshade, crappy tire brand will all work...

clean the emblem with rubbing alcohol, paint thinner, or varsol--->cut a small rectangle, press it slowly over the emblem to avoid bubbles, and then cut around the chrome with an x-acto blade..(repeat for desired darkness, or just use limo tint to begin with...i.e. 5%, 20%...etc...)
microbunny,Jun 2 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:

I cannot believe that is still on there....wasnt that like 2 years ago we did it
!?!?

I got a bunch of rolls of tint here and at work....gila, sunshade, crappy tire brand will all work...

clean the emblem with rubbing alcohol, paint thinner, or varsol--->cut a small rectangle, press it slowly over the emblem to avoid bubbles, and then cut around the chrome with an x-acto blade..(repeat for desired darkness, or just use limo tint to begin with...i.e. 5%, 20%...etc...)
[right][snapback]112294[/snapback][/right]

i meant the nightshade, where can i get it?

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
P.I. carries some normally from what I'm told, and I'm sure Mitch and Jarrod can get it as well.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 3 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:P.I. carries some normally from what I'm told, and I'm sure Mitch and Jarrod can get it as well.
[right][snapback]112412[/snapback][/right]
thanks
im gonna check with my local parts and autobody shops and try to avoid shipping.

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 2 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:Or just do one quick pass of Niteshade over the Ford oval??? I'm thinking of doing that for both front and back emblems.

Yes I AM a Niteshade whore. You can dress me up but you can't make me stop lovin' that spray tint.  :lol:
[right][snapback]112241[/snapback][/right]

Good grief. :rolleyes:
ZX5focused,Jun 3 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jun 2 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:

!?!?

[right][snapback]112294[/snapback][/right]

i meant the nightshade, where can i get it?
[right][snapback]112388[/snapback][/right]

I think NOS owns a heavy amount of shares in the company.

Does your wife have any niteshade on her?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Classic!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Well we just got back from the Dominican, but the Niteshade turned her a sweet deep tan instead of smoked.

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 21 2005, 09:55 PM Wrote:Well we just got back from the Dominican, but the Niteshade turned her a sweet deep tan instead of smoked.
[right][snapback]116001[/snapback][/right]

From the pic i saw and from what I've heard, she's already smokin. :D

I'll test my theory for myself come Saturday :D :o :D

Niteshade whore
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
hahha

nightshit.