FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Parts Are In!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2002+ and ST170 headlights. $500cnd
includes: backing plate, harness, wires and bulbs ready to install
[Image: st170headlight.jpg]
SOLD OUT OF ST170s!!

[Image: z02+headlight.jpg]

98-01 Euro rear bumper kit (fitsZX3/5/svt). $450cnd
includes: bumper, tow hook cover, lower fog and lower reverse lamps with bulb holders and bulbs
[Image: z98rearkit.jpg]

RS Collection Side skirts. $515cnd
[Image: peter%20(3).JPG]

02+/ST170 front bumper kit. $680cnd
includes: bumper, tow hook cover, paintable trim pieces, ST170 lower grill, 02+ glass fogs and foglight surrounds. i will also toss in a euro plate HOLDER for free
[Image: z02+frbumperkit.jpg]

98-01 basic Euro front bumper kit. $360cnd
includes: bumper, tow hook cover, In*pro clearn signals, and lower grill. i will also toss in a euro plate HOLDER for free.
[Image: z98frbumperkit-basic.jpg]

Add $340cnd for the euro fogs, euro headlight switch with euro harness. (switch will control height adjuster on headlights if equipped)
[Image: z98frbumperkit-full-acc.jpg]

98-01 Trend upper grill. $90cnd
[Image: z98uppergrill.jpg]

98-01 Trend Lower grill. $45cnd
[Image: z98lowergrill.jpg]

02+ Trend upper grill. $100cnd
[Image: z02+uppergrill.jpg]
SOLD OUT!!

ST170 upper grill with paintable surrounds. $185cnd
[Image: st170uppergrill.jpg]

Euro folding manual mirrors. $310cnd
includes: paintable covers and a massively wider viewing area!
[Image: euromirrors.jpg]

ZX3 European Tails(pair). $230cnd
includes: Bulb holders and bulbs. i can make the basic wire harness for an additional $25cnd
[Image: zx3tails.jpg]

Sedan European Tails(pair). $250cnd
includes: Bulb holders and Bulbs.
[Image: sedantails.jpg]
[Image: sedantailsx.jpg] SOLD OUT!!

JMS front lip for 98-01 front bumper. $380cnd
[Image: z98jmsraceskirt.jpg]
[Image: FocusBC%20001.jpg]
SOLD OUT!!

JMS front lip for 02+ front bumper. $380cnd
[Image: z02+jmsraceskirt.jpg]
[Image: pw005.jpg]

shipping will varry from part to part and place to place.
if you would like a shipping quote please provide your postal code and exactly what you are looking for.
For the ZX3 tails how do you make the harness?

Do you have just the harness side for the bulb sockets?

The reason i ask is because i have the lexus style ZX3 european tails and sockets, i just don't know how i go about hooking them up ( NA style)

any help would be great thanx
Hey Mitch what can you do for me in regards to the basic 98 - 01 euro bumper with the fogs, but not the headlight switch and all that jazz? Just that it would look funny w/out the fogs when the lower grille leaves space for them
you can reuse the OEM US spec fogs however there is a little gap.
the price have have for the euro fogs comes with the switch but i'll check and figure it out.... i might take the switch if that is the case...
we made our taillight harness with 1/8" spade connectors. it's very basic but our source cannot find the pigtail connectors for them from ford and it has worked in the yellow V6 car, Zx3canucks car, Timmy at Bishops car and my silver car.

i have no idea what you need to do to your taillights to make them work, i have never seen them before.
ZX3TUNING,May 29 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:you can reuse the OEM US spec fogs however there is a little gap.
the price have have for the euro fogs comes with the switch but i'll check and figure it out.... i might take the switch if that is the case...
[right][snapback]111316[/snapback][/right]

Sounds good. Let me know. My OEM fogs are long gone. One melted, the other I gave to Ben. If too pricey to get here I'll pick a set up when I go to Ireland this summer, but see what you can do :)
Question!:
in this bumper can u paint the white and the black part maybe its a stupid question but i've seen pictures will the the paint just chip of on the black part or what?
edit: wait i think i get it that part can be removed and u add like a body kit appron? thing yes?....but in the mean time can it still be painted?
Mitch,

Quote:Add $340cnd for the euro fogs, euro headlight switch with euro harness. (switch will control height adjuster on headlights if equipped)

is this deal just for the 1998 - 2001 bumper ? or dose it apply to the 2002 - 2004 facelift bumper too ?

I'm asking because I have the 2002 facelift bumper off a wreaked Silver "03" registered Focus from the UK and I have the Normal Lower Trend Grille, a UK "03" registered front plate, and the black plastic side trim parts. I'm just missing the fogs and surounds, the tow hook cover, and I want the head light switch with the dimmer switch, and front & rear fogs functions.
dmcisaac,May 30 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:Question!:
in this bumper can u paint the white and the black part maybe its a stupid question but i've seen pictures will the the paint just chip of on the black part or what?
edit: wait i think i get it that part can be removed and u add like a body kit appron? thing yes?....but in the mean time can it still be painted?
[right][snapback]111594[/snapback][/right]

PAT A.K.A. Lordkinggod has/had a euro bumper on his old ZX5, he had the bumper painted with the bottom textured portion too. so yes, its the same as getting it painted, they just have to prep it before they paint it.
shipping for the ST170 headlights to N7L 4G5. also do you take paypal. thanks.
mitch, pm me about the jms or the stock 99 lip, i need to order one from u s00n,

ok, lots to cover...

Raine,
just the 98-01 fogs would be $165cnd with the bulbs
the switch would be $120cnd
and the harness for the 98-01 is $57
the light pattern from the glass euro fogs is much better than the US spec plastic units.

dmcisaac,
the black section of the bumper can be painted however it needs to be prep'ed propperly, much like painting door trim. if a aftermarket rear skirt is purchased down the road it would be covered by said rear skirt. if you are going to prep and paint it, make sure the body shop doing it is going to do a good job! if they do a half-assed job the paint will chip and peel!

Frost,
the harness is specificly for the plugs on the 98-01 fogs but if Raine gets the fogs and harness then you can have the switch.
i also have an extra set of fogs w. bulbs: $150cnd, surrounds: $60cnd and towhook cover: $15.

bigman,
shipping the headlights to your door, 4-6 days, will be $50cnd
yes i do take paypal but my last 2 sets are currently on hold untill tuesday, if they are not paid for by then, you have first dibs on one of the sets.
they have sold a lot faster than i thought they would so i'm already looking at bringing in more.
i do have a set of used 02+ headlights(chrome housing) i can let go for $350obo with bulbs, harness plug and backing plate. only problem is the backing plate retainer wire is missing. these were on my car for the last year and the yellow V6 car for 2 years prior to that. the lights have only seen maybe 10,000kms of use. they sat under a car cover for 99% of their time on the yellow car!

Paolo,
i only have one JMS lip in stock and one stock lip.
stock lip is $85 but jason has dibs on it... if he ever gets off his ass to pay for it. ;)

if a lot of you guys out in one area are buying stuff, you all could save money on shipping by getting it all sent to one address that way i could just stuff it all in to one box!! just an idea...

i can ship 2 bumpers and all the assorted parts of the kits, 2 set of headlights and a few othere small things for a small amount more than just one bumper kit!
can u email me pics of the lights to yoyoslut@hotmail.com. thanks
send it to my house, and i can have a meet with the gta west people and they can all pick it up.
this may not be the right thread.. but can you get the ICC tuning rs replica front ?
Steve,
yes i can get the ICC tuning RS replica bumpers, i am trying to put together a order with them now.

bigman,
the buyer for the ST170 headlights fell through so they are back up for sale!
ZX3TUNING,Jun 4 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:Steve,
yes i can get the ICC tuning RS replica bumpers, i am trying to put together a order with them now.

bigman,
the buyer for the ST170 headlights fell through so they are back up for sale!
[right][snapback]112609[/snapback][/right]

this is a good thing. i will be in touch shortly about payment. thanks.
mitch, simple, but most likely stupid question (1:30 am), the 02+/ST170 front bumper kit won't fit on a 2001, right?
smith21,Jun 4 2005, 10:32 PM Wrote:mitch, simple, but most likely stupid question (1:30 am), the 02+/ST170 front bumper kit won't fit on a 2001, right?
[right][snapback]112699[/snapback][/right]
The 02+/St170 front bumper will fit on a 2001, with the same rebar trimming as the 98-01 style bumper. The 02+ just refers to the style change in the bumper from that year on.
skifreak69,Jun 5 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:
smith21,Jun 4 2005, 10:32 PM Wrote:mitch, simple, but most likely stupid question (1:30 am), the 02+/ST170 front bumper kit won't fit on a 2001, right?
[right][snapback]112699[/snapback][/right]
The 02+/St170 front bumper will fit on a 2001, with the same rebar trimming as the 98-01 style bumper. The 02+ just refers to the style change in the bumper from that year on.
[right][snapback]112700[/snapback][/right]

Pages: 1 2 3