FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I been converted. and here is the new ride. No more focus. :ph34r: I plan on lowering her pretty quick, add a muffler, some neons and some 19" rims.

[Image: new_car003.jpg]

[Image: new_car002.jpg]

[Image: new_car001.jpg]
Right...............

So anyways u gonna have your focus all cleaned up for the june meet :D

on a side note whose car is that
LOL. I love the 4 door, just as sporty but you can have friends join you as you use it to push shopping carts around in the winter! :)
if your converted your fired!
I added some flames on the side and some blue washer nozzles.
ZX3TUNR,May 28 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:I plan on lowering her pretty quick, add a muffler, some neons and some 19" rims.

That would be PIMP! :fluffy:
[Image: new_car002.jpg]
haha nice photochop
yO dAt bE tiTE bRo :icon_bs:
SVT ZX3,May 29 2005, 04:44 AM Wrote:yO dAt bE tiTE bRo :icon_bs:
[right][snapback]111277[/snapback][/right]
why would you give up a focus for that????????explain please????? :ph34r:
Haha sucker......lots of problems to come. We have had two. And they were nothing but trouble. You will kick yourself in the ass for getting away from the Focus
Words cannot even convey what I'm thinking right now. I hope for your sake its just a joke your telling us, and that the car in that picture is used and NOT new.

Unless thats your parents new ride, I'm completely appauled by your choice in car man... I'm sorry, it had to be said.
Would look better with some of those Iron-cross spinner hubcaps I saw at Wal-mart.
DARK SIDE!
nice car traitor!! :P
Needs some JDM Altezzas YO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up Jay! :D
Go 8" fartcan dual exhaust... :wacko:

Why did you pick the Sunfire if you don't mind me asking?
jay, you have some explaining to do....
BUHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No its my dads new car. He traded in the Sport Trac :(
ZX3TUNR,May 29 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:BUHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No its my dads new car. He traded in the Sport Trac :(
[right][snapback]111366[/snapback][/right]

For a Sunfire??? Dear god Jay, have you fvcked up his credit or something with your mod bug that the best he could do was that?!?
Pages: 1 2