FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NO FOOOKING WAY!!

congrats man, sad to see the SVT Focus go, but it is a cobra B)
Wow that thing is mint. Congrats!

The two svt's do look good sitting together on the driveway B) .
what the? no more focus? nice cobra though. what are your mod plans?
Its pimp hizzle, blizzle, and everything for shizzle

nice score dood!!!
Now sell that fo fo and you'll be set.

I expect a Cobra performance display next time I'm in Ottawa
wow!
bluetoy,May 7 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:Cobra
[right][snapback]107050[/snapback][/right]

Nice wheels, I just hope the previous owner (or you) upgraded the suspension, otherwise yer in for quite a shock vs. the Focus when you hit the twisties (Remember boys & girls, that Mustang's platform dates back to the 1979 Ford Fairmont :blink: )

NefCanuck
:lol:

I'm pretty sure he knows his way around a Mustang. I believe he has owned many over the years.

That is a well cared for car, obviously doesn't know what a winter is.
Yeah, their handling begs for an upgrade hardcore, but they are sweet. Congrats man!

I thought I posted about it the other night, but I can't find my post :ph34r:
No mods this year. Next year I'm looking into the steeda 5 link rear and their springs and a set of 17x9 and 17x10.5 Cobra R replica wheels with 275's and 315's. Then maybe a Vortech if it turns out to be a good car.

BTW that car doesn't even know what rain is. Also it is 100% stock except for the cobra emblem in the grille.

Edit: Yeah I know about the phenominal :lol: fox chassis and it's love for unexpected oversteer.
Don't forget HUGE nose dive when braking from that FOX4! Aside from the suspension you should pick up a set of 4:10 gears for the rear. That would get it movin' without breaking the bank.