FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Any Rims Or Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking for any rims (4) that will fit a focus, steelies or stockers, with tires that will pass a inspection...

or unless anyone wants to lend me theirs for a day :)

i really dont want to go buy 4 new tires for this SGI inspection when ill be replacing them in the fall anyways...

Phil, i still have those konigs for sale. and i can bring them back to saskatoon on sunday.
FocusGuy7476,May 7 2005, 10:22 PM Wrote:Phil, i still have those konigs for sale. and i can bring them back to saskatoon on sunday.
[right][snapback]107047[/snapback][/right]

i would totally take them from you, but im just looking for somethign cheap to get me through the inspection, and get my car on the road...

if i didnt have all these other repairs to deal with i would have enough to buy them too...

tight ass SGI!!
Shoulda bugged me when you were still in Toronto. I've been itching to get rid of these two stock tires with 80% tread left..
Don't you have two focus'? Why not borrow a set from yourself? Plus it always looks good to your neighbours to have a car up on blocks in front of your house. :ph34r:
skifreak69,May 8 2005, 04:14 AM Wrote:Don't you have two focus'?  Why not borrow a set from yourself?  Plus it always looks good to your neighbours to have a car up on blocks in front of your house. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]107097[/snapback][/right]

holy dam, you are one of the smartest people alive!!! (as for me...im pretty dumb)...

maybe i will just take them off my ZTS!!! but i think the tread are pretty low on those too...
FociPhil,May 8 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:
skifreak69,May 8 2005, 04:14 AM Wrote:Don't you have two focus'?  Why not borrow a set from yourself?  Plus it always looks good to your neighbours to have a car up on blocks in front of your house. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]107097[/snapback][/right]

holy dam, you are one of the smartest people alive!!! (as for me...im pretty dumb)...

maybe i will just take them off my ZTS!!! but i think the tread are pretty low on those too...
[right][snapback]107139[/snapback][/right]

S-M-R-T, I am so smart - homer simpson