Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Any Rims Or Tires
im looking for any rims (4) that will fit a focus, steelies or stockers, with tires that will pass a inspection...

or unless anyone wants to lend me theirs for a day :)

i really dont want to go buy 4 new tires for this SGI inspection when ill be replacing them in the fall anyways...

I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Phil, i still have those konigs for sale. and i can bring them back to saskatoon on sunday.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,May 7 2005, 10:22 PM Wrote:Phil, i still have those konigs for sale. and i can bring them back to saskatoon on sunday.
[right][snapback]107047[/snapback][/right]

i would totally take them from you, but im just looking for somethign cheap to get me through the inspection, and get my car on the road...

if i didnt have all these other repairs to deal with i would have enough to buy them too...

tight ass SGI!!
Shoulda bugged me when you were still in Toronto. I've been itching to get rid of these two stock tires with 80% tread left..
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Don't you have two focus'? Why not borrow a set from yourself? Plus it always looks good to your neighbours to have a car up on blocks in front of your house. :ph34r:
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
skifreak69,May 8 2005, 04:14 AM Wrote:Don't you have two focus'?  Why not borrow a set from yourself?  Plus it always looks good to your neighbours to have a car up on blocks in front of your house. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]107097[/snapback][/right]

holy dam, you are one of the smartest people alive!!! (as for me...im pretty dumb)...

maybe i will just take them off my ZTS!!! but i think the tread are pretty low on those too...
FociPhil,May 8 2005, 10:01 AM Wrote:
skifreak69,May 8 2005, 04:14 AM Wrote:Don't you have two focus'?  Why not borrow a set from yourself?  Plus it always looks good to your neighbours to have a car up on blocks in front of your house. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]107097[/snapback][/right]

holy dam, you are one of the smartest people alive!!! (as for me...im pretty dumb)...

maybe i will just take them off my ZTS!!! but i think the tread are pretty low on those too...
[right][snapback]107139[/snapback][/right]

S-M-R-T, I am so smart - homer simpson
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.