FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We had one last year around the same time, ofoc organized it.

I'd like to get a number of people who would be intersted before I start asking some of the local dyno operators.

I'd be up for it for sure, as long as it's near the end of June or later.

:)
i'm down for whenever
Hey Kevin,

Count me in....

Vito :D

i'm game
So we just have 4 people? C'mon guys we need more than that :)

hardk0re,May 2 2005, 02:37 PM Wrote:So we just have 4 people?  C'mon guys we need more than that :)
[right][snapback]105938[/snapback][/right]

Sorry but dyno'ing a stock Focus (even the new '05 model) would only be good for all the modders to laugh at and my little friend is sensitive ;)

NefCanuck
the only mod i have done is a shorty header and i'm dynoing my car .. i wanna know what i'm starting with so that i know how much i gain as i go

so i believe dynoing a stock car is worth it .. and all stock zetec motors don't put out the same hp, so you never know what you might have already
Sounds good, just need a date and time.
schade,May 2 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:the only mod i have done is a shorty header and i'm dynoing my car .. i wanna know what i'm starting with so that i know how much i gain as i go

so i believe dynoing a stock car is worth it .. and all stock zetec motors don't put out the same hp, so you never know what you might have already
[right][snapback]105958[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I already found out this past weekend that the poor thing can barely hack a full load of passengers.... Five people in the car and trying to get onto the 401 was an adventure in mash the pedal to the floor & pray wheras by myself the little bugger goes like it's being chased by CCRA :P

136HP? All I can say after that is where? :rofl:

NefCanuck
I'll be lucky to make 100WHP after mods, and yet I'm still showing :)
Looks like its going to be end of June for the dyno day, something official will come closer to the event date.
I'm in just to see how s**t my car actually pulls!
hardk0re,May 2 2005, 10:30 PM Wrote:Looks like its going to be end of June for the dyno day, something official will come closer to the event date.
[right][snapback]106025[/snapback][/right]

Sounds cool, looks like I better make sure the better half doesn't mind travelling for her birthday :o
I should hopefully have my SVT Header kit installed by then. I'll give a whirl.
i'm definitly in, i wanna find out how much power my tune gave me, i also have a buncch of tunes, but i'm sure i can only test max 2 tunes, unless i'm gonna pay more...., by the way, it'd be best on either a saturday or sunday... thanks

J
When the date is final, let me know the details and I will probably make a trip down to see!
I am in however I would rather bring my transam then my focus. Focus is pretty stock and well...pretty slow LOL.
are there any updates on this?
Yeah Anthony's BBQ is the end of June, we don't want two good events stepping on each other eh?
Pages: 1 2