Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto/ Gta Dyno Day
We had one last year around the same time, ofoc organized it.

I'd like to get a number of people who would be intersted before I start asking some of the local dyno operators.

I'd be up for it for sure, as long as it's near the end of June or later.

:)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i'm down for whenever
Hey Kevin,

Count me in....

Vito :D

Present: 2004 Mazda 3 GT Sedan
Titanium Grey, MTX, Brullen Exhaust
17" x 7" Enkei Evo 6 (Anthracite) with
Falken Ziex ZE-512

Previous: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3
with Jackson Racing Supercharger
i'm game
Below Average Car Club
So we just have 4 people? C'mon guys we need more than that :)

hardk0re,May 2 2005, 02:37 PM Wrote:So we just have 4 people?  C'mon guys we need more than that :)
[right][snapback]105938[/snapback][/right]

Sorry but dyno'ing a stock Focus (even the new '05 model) would only be good for all the modders to laugh at and my little friend is sensitive ;)

NefCanuck
the only mod i have done is a shorty header and i'm dynoing my car .. i wanna know what i'm starting with so that i know how much i gain as i go

so i believe dynoing a stock car is worth it .. and all stock zetec motors don't put out the same hp, so you never know what you might have already
Below Average Car Club
Sounds good, just need a date and time.
schade,May 2 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:the only mod i have done is a shorty header and i'm dynoing my car .. i wanna know what i'm starting with so that i know how much i gain as i go

so i believe dynoing a stock car is worth it .. and all stock zetec motors don't put out the same hp, so you never know what you might have already
[right][snapback]105958[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I already found out this past weekend that the poor thing can barely hack a full load of passengers.... Five people in the car and trying to get onto the 401 was an adventure in mash the pedal to the floor & pray wheras by myself the little bugger goes like it's being chased by CCRA :P

136HP? All I can say after that is where? :rofl:

NefCanuck
I'll be lucky to make 100WHP after mods, and yet I'm still showing :)

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Looks like its going to be end of June for the dyno day, something official will come closer to the event date.
I'm in just to see how s**t my car actually pulls!
hardk0re,May 2 2005, 10:30 PM Wrote:Looks like its going to be end of June for the dyno day, something official will come closer to the event date.
[right][snapback]106025[/snapback][/right]

Sounds cool, looks like I better make sure the better half doesn't mind travelling for her birthday :o

I should hopefully have my SVT Header kit installed by then. I'll give a whirl.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
i'm definitly in, i wanna find out how much power my tune gave me, i also have a buncch of tunes, but i'm sure i can only test max 2 tunes, unless i'm gonna pay more...., by the way, it'd be best on either a saturday or sunday... thanks

J
When the date is final, let me know the details and I will probably make a trip down to see!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I am in however I would rather bring my transam then my focus. Focus is pretty stock and well...pretty slow LOL.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
are there any updates on this?
Yeah Anthony's BBQ is the end of June, we don't want two good events stepping on each other eh?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day hardk0re 117 43,738 05-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day : October 2nd 2005 hardk0re 25 9,638 10-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Jays2000ZX3
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day And G2g - October 2nd 2005 hardk0re 19 6,770 09-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Last Post: hardk0re
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day - August 6th! hardk0re 18 6,326 08-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Last Post: meford4u
  Toronto/gta Dyno Day hardk0re 142 68,908 08-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Sundown